Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tap water & jewelry cleaner is all I used for the 9mm casings. Same with .40 casings but added a drop or 2 of dish washing liquid. Works better with the washing liquid.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glock38 said:
I had the same effect when I forgot about one in my shorts and it went through the laundry :0 haha.
Wow I bet that gave u a reason to do laundry more often huh! ;) haha

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
They work really well, HappySniper is a advocate of ultra sonics. which reminds me, I have to PM him to come look over some brass I have, he may want to take it off my hands.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
My buddy has strainer bags that are made for home brewing beer, for the hops. He just puts all his brass in one or two of them and puts them in the washer with great value laundry soap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
My buddy has strainer bags that are made for home brewing beer, for the hops. He just puts all his brass in one or two of them and puts them in the washer with great value laundry soap.
I used to do that as well when I didn't have a tumbler and then I'd put them n the oven on low to dry them out the but I did get in to trouble when the bag ripped open in the washing machine

·
Registered
723 Posts
I thought about that, but my wife's wash machine is off limits to me, just like my guns, guitars, beer, cigars, tequila, ex motorcycle, and ex Mustang are to her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts