Glock Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to kxan.com, a local news outlet in Austin, TX, the overzealous open carry advocates who were lounging around places Starbucks coffee, and walking down major streets with their AK's and black rifles slung over their shoulder(s), have "changed their 'tactics' ." No more congregations of 50+ folks with scary "assault weapons" hanging around in family places just because they can.
This info comes from one of their leaders, and is hot on the heels of the NRA telling them to stop their nonsense quickly.
It's about time. These are people, who in my opinion, of course, is fair to call "gun nuts," and actually permit those of us who carry either open or concealed responsibly, in a VERY bad light.
They need to to get their "come and take it " banners and t-shirts, and burn them.
My .02 worth for today. Feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So your saying that the NRA frowned on them to open carry there rifles in public places just for the hell of it?

NRA GSSF Glock Armorer

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Whether or not you think what OCT does is not in gun owners best interests.. It is legal to carry a rifle in Texas. If you think if Texas passes OC of handguns and this won't happen with handguns being worn in Chipoltes or Chilis, your mistaken. I think they need to sit down with other open carry groups and and make a plan. What is their end game.. The unfortunate reality is as a licensed CC carrier you had to ask the governments permission and pay their fees for the RIGHT to carry a firearm. Slowly our rights are eroding, and i think that's why they seem so extreme. We are just getting used to being Sheeple.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Those guys are idiots... then you have one guy wearing a vest?... dude your not 50 cent lmao... out of mind out of sight...

·
Another gun nut
13,252 Posts
OCT is a bunch of Obama supporters trying to make real gun owners look bad. I have proof!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts