Two Gauge Shotgun?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by havasu, Jan 18, 2012.

1. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

[ame]http://youtu.be/e4L6Zpg9klw[/ame]

2. Sarabian

Sarabian Slightly Opinionated

Both of those are sweet.

3. GAdmin

GAdmin Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

4. Old Bloke

Old Bloke Grumpy Old Man Supporter

I hate to admit it! But I would love to fire something like the .900! I've shot 2 Bores ,4 and 8 bores. I've owned a 458 Win and 458 Lott. A mate owns a 600 Nitro ,460 Weatherby and a 55 cal Boyes anti tank rifle and I get to shoot them a couple of times a year. Yeah I know I'm probably Mentally defective (but in a nice sort of way :D)

Bayou, j102, mattm and 3 others like this.
  5. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
  6. Old Bloke

Old Bloke Grumpy Old Man Supporter

wrpNYFL, Bayou and jhg like this.
  7. Bayou

Bayou Well-Known Member

I’d have to pass on that. That recoil would be too much for my scrawny ass. I shot another persons .50 automag pistol once and the recoil darn near made the pistol whack me in the forehead. My hands are already more than full shooting a .44 mag.

Old Bloke and Danzig like this.
  8. Defendandprotect32

Defendandprotect32 Well-Known Member Supporter

I was surprised on recoil once or twice when I had no knowledge of firearms.it hurt.first time I shot a heavy 12 g 3 1\2 magnum turkey load I went back and fell on my butt.second was a huge magnum pistol and I was caught snoozing and busted my lip.I'm a pretty smart guy so I figured if i start keeping my arms extended with a gorilla grip all the better.foot and weight placement can also make the difference.when a big gun makes my red eye pucker,I always have a smile on my face afterwards.

Old Bloke, Bayou and Danzig like this.