Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is intended to compile information regarding unhappy customers and their work completed by TMC and Steve Billington.

Screen name: MattyGadoosh- TGB
Work to be completed- Winter Digital frame w/ Stainless Steel slide and compensator.
Amount paid-$276 after shipping back to him since the product was FUBAR. 2nd attempt: OD frame and SS slide and compensator. Frame is beyond repair and SN has been covered.
Requested refund agreed upon- $873.00
I have dates for everything and correspondence regarding everything it's just too much to post. Pics are attached. The one soaking was me trying to bring everything back to stock but nothing worked. I found tape of some kind underneath and also graphing tape under the paint as you can the blue tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glock34Jarhead said:
This thread is intended to compile information regarding unhappy customers and their work completed by TMC and Steve Billington.

Screen name: MattyGadoosh- TGB
Work to be completed- Winter Digital frame w/ Stainless Steel slide and compensator.
Amount paid-$276 after shipping back to him since the product was FUBAR. 2nd attempt: OD frame and SS slide and compensator. Frame is beyond repair and SN has been covered.
Requested refund agreed upon- $873.00
I have dates for everything and correspondence regarding everything it's just too much to post. Pics are attached. The one soaking was me trying to bring everything back to stock but nothing worked. I found tape of some kind underneath and also graphing tape under the paint as you can the blue tape.
The date of the 1st refund payment is scheduled for the 12th.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Please keep specific to the topic so these folks will receive what is owed to them. Any other comments will be deleted from this tread.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I hope this comes out well. It was hard to try to get the rust in the barrel but the lack of polishing is evident.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts