Twentieth Glock

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Quietus, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I'm Rock. I'm a former police officer, SWAT team member, soldier, and sailor. I bought the twentieth Glock that I have either owned or been issued today. Its a Glock 19, Gen 3. My last Glock was a G23 Gen 4 that I had picked up online and traded before I even left the FFL. I hated the feel of the Gen 4. Its just too abrasive, like skateboard tape. I've owned a lot of other guns, including other polymer pistols, but keep going back to the Glock. It doesn't have the ergonomics or trigger that some others do, but out of the box, I think it is the most reliable semi-auto pistol out there and accurate to boot.

Now I'm going to have to figure out what I am going to do with this S&W Sigma 9VE Armed Forces Model. Its a great gun in its own right, but, well, its still not a Glock...

2. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Rock!! Thanks for all of your service!! We have a Military/LEO only forum here if you want in send a PM to HAVASU or TXSHOOTER and they will get you in there! All like people in there. Me included, Ex-Navy, Welcome and Enjoy!

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

5. Stranger23

Stranger23 New Member

Welcome to the forum, Quietus. Gotta love the Glocks - reliable functional, classical. It is almost impossible to join LE nowadays without knowing someone from the inside... If you have time maybe you can upload some pics of your weapon?

6. Standard Glock 19.

7. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Dude, the peeps on this forum are like junkies jonesing for a fix. I think some of them print out the photos and tape them to their bedroom wall.:p

I know it's just me, but if you do post a pic, don't show your serial #. I know it's just me but I'd feel uncomfortable doing it.