Twas a good day

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by brutusvk, Jun 26, 2012.

1. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Well, first off it was a great day cuz I got rid of my cursed Kel Tec PF9. I took it to a gun shop and got what I paid for it. I then used that money plus some cash to get a Ruger Single Six in 22LR/22Mag. I have always wanted one of these! So I was happy as heck and then it got better.

When we got home there was a message on the machine that my G32 came in. So I got two new guns today. I almost bought three. They had the M&P Shield in stock. But I couldn't justify spending anymore money.

Attached Files:

2. runman

runman New Member

Good day indeed sir, enjoy them.

3. Sweet dude those are awesome pickups for sure! The Ruger can shoot 22 WMR as well huh?

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Really good day!!! Congrats!!!!

5. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

I bought it with both cylinders. It will shoot 22 short, 22 Long and 22 LR with one cyl and 22 Mag with the other. You can change out the cylinders in seconds. My wife thinks this is her gun. But she may be mistaken. ;)

6. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

The Ruger is a real nice gun. I had one a long time ago. Nice shooter, not much difference in feel from .22 Long Rifle to .22 Mag. Pretty heavy & accurate. The grip feels a bit strange if your used to S&W revolvers, but not bad, just different. I really liked mine for target practice.

7. Looks like you need to go to the range.

8. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

9. RimDJ

RimDJ New Member

I have the same Ruger, but with the wood and the ivory grips. I really love it. Its good to teach new shooters with it since its a small gun and can only shoot single action.

10. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Congratulations! Please, though, explain this notion of "justifying" another gun. LOL.

11. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

I meant the spending the money on a third gun in one day.

12. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Already had to change out the grips. lol

Attached Files: