Tulammo question

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Glock897, May 3, 2012.

1. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Anyone ever try this? Tulammo. It's Russian. Steel case, non corrosive. I got it at walmart for $9.97. An employee there said he has received positive feedback about it. I figured it was worth a shot. Pun intended

image-3812017000.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  2. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I use it all the time when I am just dumping rounds out in the dessert. Never had a problem with it, but I use American eagle for training.

3. Ok noob question: What is the difference of training ammo and ammo you dump down range?

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

When I train I want the closest ammo to my carry ammo with out buying more expensive carry ammo. American eagle matches the closest for the price. It is made to tighter tolerances and better materials than tula.

5. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Shoot it and buy up as much as you want. I've had zero problems with Tula in the past.

6. Tape

Tape New Member

good stuff

7. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I haven't tried Tula in my Glock but my AR eats up steel cased ammo with no problems so I may try it in my glock next

8. JKB

JKB New Member

I've had one ftf and one stovepipe jam with Tula in my g26. My ruger sr9c hates it.

9. garyb

garyb New Member

Pa
    that is the ammo of choice between my buddies and I, we have had no problems, and I can afford to shoot more

10. ballcoach16

ballcoach16 New Member

Love Tula in my AR And glock 30sf. sR9c ate it up too when I owned it. Bodyguard 380 hates it.

11. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

12. odgreen

odgreen Senior Member

My husband had gotten these and when I noticed they were Russian I told him I didn't want to shoot them. Im sure they are good but I can't in good conscience, having escaped a communist country to live in the US pay money to buy Russian ammo when I can just as easily buy American made. The extra dollar is not going to make a difference.

13. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Interesting point of view, but I understand it. The country I was born in still has communist and marxist groups trying to take over.

14. david1962hd

david1962hd Premium Member

Now that is true Patriotism!!! Good for You!!!

15. glocknloaded

Just out of curiosity what country are you from?

17. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

The country I was born in also has communist and marxist trying to take over.

18. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

still waiting on my Jack Ross reloads to come. If they work out well that will be my new go-to ammo, if not I'll probably turn back to Tula or whatever is on sale when I am stocking up

19. glocknloaded

May I ask what country?

20. glocknloaded

I really want to try them but I am so impatient