Glock Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very new to this forum, a guy I did some business with introduced me to the GF and so far, I am really excited. I do love glock however right now my biggest project is finishing the build I am working on. I am a college student and over the past year, I have been nickel and diming my way into an AR. I have now been able to purchase every part but 2. Since I have built the gun out of parts that I have found when I could afford it, I have everything I need except 2 key components. As of yesterday( I found my firing pin and barrel nut) I need to find a bolt assembly(not entire carrier) and a stripped lower.(aluminum preferred) I'm not trying to flip anything and I'm not trying to make money off anyone. I'm just a college student trying to finish the build I started a year ago that now seems impossible. If you have either of those parts or know of anyone that may, please let me know. Like all if you, I'm just hear trying to protect the second amendment that means so much to us all. Thanks.

· Click Click Boom
45,266 Posts
lower receiver is gonna be a hard one. Best to get on all the back order list you can.

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured that would be the case. The guy that referred me to GF told me there were some people who still had them that weren't looking to price gouge anyone too bad.

· Registered
461 Posts
Go to rguns website . They are in illinois they are taking back orders and have not raised their prices due to the unfortunate happenings . They will require you to pay in full but will put in your order. You can pick from several Of their stamped lowers in three colors . I /we ordered 5 lowers complete and 5 uppers complete for less than 800.00/ gun.

· Registered
846 Posts
rangvx said:
Go to rguns website . They are in illinois they are taking back orders and have not raised their prices due to the unfortunate happenings . They will require you to pay in full but will put in your order. You can pick from several Of their stamped lowers in three colors . I /we ordered 5 lowers complete and 5 uppers complete for less than 800.00/ gun.
Do not go to rguns. You will not get your order. Ever.

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
SR556er
Welcome to the Glock Forum, and good luck with the rest of the build.

· Registered
846 Posts
bhale187 said:
Can you elaborate please?

I know of several FFLs who got stripped lowers from RGuns before the craze.
I and a friend ordered uppers from him. I emailed to ensure it was in stock. He said it was. After many emails and many different lies, it was plainly obvious that nothing was in stock and took him a month to let me know that. He refunded MY money, but my friend had a few fraudulent charges on his card...

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
I and a friend ordered uppers from him. I emailed to ensure it was in stock. He said it was. After many emails and many different lies, it was plainly obvious that nothing was in stock and took him a month to let me know that. He refunded MY money, but my friend had a few fraudulent charges on his card...
Thanks for the info.

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
Just google rguns reviews. I made the mistake of not doing so before I ordered. Also has an F in the BBB database for obvious reasons
I did see the BBB rating, but BBB is pretty much useless, and their F rating is based on 8 complaints in 3 years. 1 unresolved and 1 Rguns did not respond to.

I'm not defending them as they obviously wronged your friend, just saying I don't put much faith in the BBB

· Registered
846 Posts
bhale187 said:
I did see the BBB rating, but BBB is pretty much useless, and their F rating is based on 8 complaints in 3 years. 1 unresolved and 1 Rguns did not respond to.

I'm not defending them as they obviously wronged your friend, just saying I don't put much faith in the BBB
Understandable on the BBB, but he's 0 for 2 with me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts