Glock Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,346 Posts
I like TruGlo’s night sight line but most of their electronic optics and lasers are cheap Chinese junk.
I wouldn’t use any of that stuff for serious use.

· Premium Member
2,052 Posts
fwiw i havent had any luck with crimson trace lasers either, i could not keep my crimson trace laser light guard from getting moisture in behind the laser lems, it would distort the beam and looked like one of those star gazing light displays at night. It worked flawlessly but carrying it all day in the summer ruined the beam pattern, wasnt noticeable in the day but it was pretty bad at night

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
fwiw i havent had any luck with crimson trace lasers either, i could not keep my crimson trace laser light guard from getting moisture in behind the laser lems, it would distort the beam and looked like one of those star gazing light displays at night. It worked flawlessly but carrying it all day in the summer ruined the beam pattern, wasnt noticeable in the day but it was pretty bad at night
I only have old crimson trace. I believe they are now owned by the same parent company as S&W I think. Still surprising, & disappointing to here!

· Registered
2,404 Posts
I only have old crimson trace. I believe they are now owned by the same parent company as S&W I think. Still surprising, & disappointing to here!
You are correct. AOB (American Outdoor Products) owns the S&W and CT brands. CT used to be local to me but they just moved them to the midwest. Many things changed when AOB purchased CT and none of the changes have been for the better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.