Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
glock7378 said:
What is a good one? Has anyone used the true glo tfo
I prefer the green/green ones. My FFL uses a contrasting green/yellow set in all of his glocks.

They are great for carry or home defense!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I have yellow rear/green front TFO's, and really like them. The yellow is pretty dark in comparison to the Green and some people don't like the difference in brightness. I find it helps me focus on the brighter front sight.

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
I prefer the green/green ones. My FFL uses a contrasting green/yellow set in all of his glocks.

They are great for carry or home defense!
+1 GREEN + Green :)
I <3 mine ... good in bright & low-light conditions & doesn't drag on my cc rig.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Not a fan of yellow/Green. Super dark at night. So much so that I switched my TFO's out.

Green/green is much better IMHO.

The fiber optics don't seem to work that well in very dimly lit rooms either. Outdoors or in well lit rooms, they glow like anything.

I may have been in that "Sweet spot" where the room wasn't bright enough to allow the Tritium to glow enough but was dark enough where the fiber optic couldn't gather enough light.

Either way, I switched them out.

D

·
Registered
304 Posts
vwtechx said:
I have the green rear red front on my g30 and I love them.
Do the have the red in TFO??? I thought red was fiber optic only. I've never seen red tritium sights from truglo (not even on their site, just tru-brite in red, which is fiber optic only)

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
PeacefulWarrior said:
Do the have the red in TFO??? I thought red was fiber optic only. I've never seen red tritium sights from truglo (not even on their site, just tru-brite in red, which is fiber optic only)
Oh crap my bad I'm sorry they are the fiber optics

·
18,120 Posts
I will need to get some for a 19. Looking for green+green. Is Amazon the cheapest?

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
I will need to get some for a 19. Looking for green+green. Is Amazon the cheapest?
When I bought mine on amazon I paid $75 ( including the free shipping) ...
Looks good & works quite well on my g19 :)

·
18,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.