Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
The best IMO, I've got mepros that are about 13 years old and brighter than trijicons that are only a couple years old on another pistol I own, and WAY brighter than the trijicons on my duty gun thats about a half dozen years old.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! Because I just got my self a set and they perform amazing in the dark! Honestly I don't know much about night sights. I went to check night sight at the shop and the sales person said this are really good and they glow the best, I took his word for it. I just wanted to know what you guys think about it based on your experiences...

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
My oldest ones are on my old duty pistol, an HK USP 40, and I abused the hell out of that gun for years. I'd guess it was into the hundreds of times that I used the rear sight rack the slide by wedging the sight against a shoe, a wall corner, a post, or you name it. Never broke, moved, lost the tubes, nothing bad; I love em.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bhale187 said:
The best IMO, I've got mepros that are about 13 years old and brighter than trijicons that are only a couple years old on another pistol I own, and WAY brighter than the trijicons on my duty gun thats about a half dozen years old.
I'm glad!! I just got a set today! I don't know much about it. The sales guy said they are one of the brightest night sight in the dark, I took his word for it. But I also wanted to know you guys opinions and experiences with it. Thank you.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bhale187 said:
My oldest ones are on my old duty pistol, an HK USP 40, and I abused the hell out of that gun for years. I'd guess it was into the hundreds of times that I used the rear sight rack the slide by wedging the sight against a shoe, a wall corner, a post, or you name it. Never broke, moved, lost the tubes, nothing bad; I love em.
Awesome!!!!

·
Banned
94 Posts
I love my Meprolights (trudots), G17 gen4. I work night security and find them to be the perfect sight ( for me) in low light conditions

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
I only use Meprolight night sights. They are the factory choice of Glock, Sig Sauer, and Heckler & Koch so that tells you a lot right there. I carried Meprolights for many years under duty conditions with not a single issue. To me the Meprolights have the biggest/brightest dots at night and their large, white rings give a good day sight picture. What I like most about Meps is, unlike other brands, they are not effected by gun solvents, oils, or CLPs. I use Weapon Shield CLP and a q-tip to clean my Meps. Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts