Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the Glock Combat holster but is it me or do any of you who have the holster have difficulty getting the gun out?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
This is understandable if the holster is new. If it is not new, then check the inside for any snag points. I've always used a slight spray of silicone to loosen up a new holster.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
I had one for about three days and had the same problems as you. I quickly returned it. I like the holsters, but not the feel. (sorts of speak.)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is understandable if the holster is new. If it is not new, then check the inside for any snag points. I've always used a slight spray of silicone to loosen up a new holster.
Even to the Glock holster? Its plastic

·
Banned
372 Posts
I carry my Glock in a Blackhawk Serpa holster and haven't had any problems with it. I love the holster, I also have one for my Ruger P95.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Even to the Glock holster? Its plastic
Apologies if this seems irrelevant, because I do not have a factory Glock holster and therefore I may be wrong, but all the other rigid plastic (Kydex, etc) holsters I have seen have a tension adjustment screw.

Perhaps it needs to be loosened for your pistol?

Too tight a holster is not going to be good on your pistol's finish....you get "holster rash". Too loose a holster is (naturally) a bad thing as well.

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fathead00 said:
I carry my Glock in a Blackhawk Serpa holster and haven't had any problems with it. I love the holster, I also have one for my Ruger P95.
I own the cqc for my Glock 30. Great holster !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts