Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my holsters from trotac last week. Wanted to give a quick review on them. I order 4 different holsters: Digi camo "bandito", OWB "Scabbard", IWB "Trojan Horse", and Appendix IWB "Rush" holster. All the holsters are very comfortable. Favorite would have to be the Bandito holster though. Very quick and easy to use. I absolutely love all these holsters! Very good customer service and great product!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
Trotac said:
Thanks jkurtz! After you've given the Rush a fair shake, I definitely want to hear your thoughts as that is still such a new design.
Where can I find more info on the Rush. Didn't see anything on your web or FB.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trotac said:
Thanks jkurtz! After you've given the Rush a fair shake, I definitely want to hear your thoughts as that is still such a new design.
The rush is my favorite out of all next to the bandito. The rush to me is the most comfortable and very easy to conceal. I find myself always grabbing the rush for cc. By far the most comfortable. Haven't had it for very long but so far so good!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
jkurtz said:
The rush is my favorite out of all next to the bandito. The rush to me is the most comfortable and very easy to conceal. I find myself always grabbing the rush for cc. By far the most comfortable. Haven't had it for very long but so far so good!!
Excellent... So far all of my feedback on the Rush has been very close to what you said. I'm glad you are enjoying it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
jkurtz said:
The rush is my favorite out of all next to the bandito. The rush to me is the most comfortable and very easy to conceal. I find myself always grabbing the rush for cc. By far the most comfortable. Haven't had it for very long but so far so good!!
Excellent... So far all of my feedback on the Rush has been very close to what you said. I'm glad you are enjoying it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,604 Posts
Hmmm alrighty then. 2nd vendor to totally ignore an RFI.
In his defense you should try PM'ing him. I've missed a couple of RFI's in threads myself. I try to go back to threads to look but when there are several spread on the forum it's hard to keep up with them all.

PM's for direct questions are a much more direct line of contact.:cool:

Myself for example, my PM's give me an email notice so even if I'm no on the forum I know I have a PM and do reply ASAP from my phone.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
If you click on any vendors name, a small drop down menu will allow you

to PM them directly...there are too many threads for vendors to keep up with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
kodiak said:
Hmmm alrighty then. 2nd vendor to totally ignore an RFI.
Hey Kodiak-
I certainly didn't mean to ignore you. I have a write up on it in the vendor section that is pretty detailed.
In a nutshell, the Rush was designed from the ground up as an AIWB holster, based primarily on the thoughts and input of one of my customers who has tremendous experience and training with AIWB carry. It is very minimalistic as far as material goes, with plenty of adjustment as far the belt mounting goes. The main thing that sets it apart from other IWB holsters is the "bubble" on the back side that presses into the body, forcing the butt of the weapon to press into the body instead of "hanging out".

Don't hesitate to drop me a PM or email if you have any other questions about it. I plan to have I on the site and web store soon too.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Mike P said:
In his defense you should try PM'ing him. I've missed a couple of RFI's in threads myself. I try to go back to threads to look but when there are several spread on the forum it's hard to keep up with them all.

PM's for direct questions are a much more direct line of contact.:cool:

Myself for example, my PM's give me an email notice so even if I'm no on the forum I know I have a PM and do reply ASAP from my phone.
This... The PM email alerts are very helpful. I'm usually relegated to checking the forums on my phone, so it can be very easy to miss stuff. Thanks Mike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
Trotac said:
Hey Kodiak-
I certainly didn't mean to ignore you. I have a write up on it in the vendor section that is pretty detailed.
In a nutshell, the Rush was designed from the ground up as an AIWB holster, based primarily on the thoughts and input of one of my customers who has tremendous experience and training with AIWB carry. It is very minimalistic as far as material goes, with plenty of adjustment as far the belt mounting goes. The main thing that sets it apart from other IWB holsters is the "bubble" on the back side that presses into the body, forcing the butt of the weapon to press into the body instead of "hanging out".

Don't hesitate to drop me a PM or email if you have any other questions about it.

Thanks.
Thank you I appreciate it. That bubble you mentioned is exactly what caught my eye. I was unaware of the write up that existed in the vendor section. I will go look it up. I think I would be interested in getting one for a 19 in the same OD as shown above.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top