Tropical Storm Debbie Bashes Florida...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DevilDawg235, Jun 25, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Since the storm got to Florida, a lot of crazy things have been taking place. Including this..

This was in front of my house today... We have a few in the lake out back.

Attached Files:

2. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

That is awesome, maybe only cause I'm in Wisconsin and see deer and roadkill all the time.
    And speaking of debbie, tmj4 just showed some videos of her now.

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Good lord Dawg,

Living in California, I believe I would crap myself if I saw one of those things walking past my house!

4. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

He lives in my yard...

Thats another pic I took the other day while I went out for a smoke, he popped up!

Attached Files:

5. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

I wouldn't go outside after the sun went down. If you were attacked, would you shoot them with your glock? Or any firearm for that matter? What kind of legal trouble would one get in? If any?

6. RusticBliss

RusticBliss New Member

Wow! That is a beautiful Gator!
    I am in SW Florida. The river is soooo high that my dock and boat launch is Under Water! We went to the beach tonight at sunset to find that there was no beach! Crazy since this is only a tropical storm and it didn't hit anywhere near me!

Attached Files:

7. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

Interesting, don't see that everyday!

8. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Love me my FL lived there for 14 years. I remember hurricane Andrew like it was yesterday. Still go back several times a year!

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Gators in ANY body of water in florida!! We just get used to it!! UPDATE! Storm forecast to go straight over MARION COUNTY!!! Ocala!!

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You should see the hundreds of glowing eyeballs in a river at night!! The bigger the glow and seperation between the glows, the bigger the gator! You should feel a 10 footer rub up under your boat!! AWESOME!!!!

11. piken

piken New Member

I was in Cutler Ridge during that storm. Defn something I will never forget.

12. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Good eatin size right there.

13. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

They are yummy!

14. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

They are fast as hell too !!!

15. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Were still getting 20-40 mph winds. No rain right now but looks spooky out ! I remember Wilma in 2005 the back 1/2 of the storm SUCKED . We had no power for like a week . Generator ran like a mofo lol

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

YEAA!! Run like hell!!! They really may catch you if they are mad! Or... they may just ignore you, Thus the beauty of an Alligator.

17. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I got tanks of fuel and the generator ready!!

18. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Very true. We had a lot in Charleston when we lived there.

19. Ya it sucks. Rain for 3 days.

20. When I lived in Cape Coral / Fort Myers I helped out a buddy doing pool and spa repair when my work was slow. Can't begin to count how many gators we had to remove (in some cases GET removed) from pools. People think the screen porches keep them out, but they don't. The worst is the forclosures people buy because the pools are always solid green and you don't know what is in there till you shock it.