Troll alert!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mike P, May 4, 2012.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Troll blaz55 banned...

Thanks Mike !!

2. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Ahhhh mannnnn, I was hoping he would have come back so we could rip on him more.

3. SHOOTER13

Don't think he was coming back...Mike nailed him outta the gate !

4. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Haha but still. I would have loved to hear an explanation.

5. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

I dont get it. Can someone explain? What makes him a troll? I couldnt access the link....

6. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

He posted a picture of a gun that wasn't his and Mike called him out on it. I think they've deleted it now.

7. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Trolls are those who draw attention to themselves by using a variety of methods that are inappropriate for the forum due to the quality, substance, or their attitude/actions towards others... Most trolls like to mention irrelevant issues to cause an uproar for their own cheap entertainment, others do what this particular subject did and take pictures from a previous post and claim them to be their own in some way... These actions are all false information with false intentions that fail to create or maintain a healthy atmosphere for our community folk... Trolls do tend to be a bit aggressive but when called out on their game they fail to produce proof and therefore outing themselves in the process...

If you feel you have been confronted by a troll or stumbled across one then please let an admin or mod know and it will be handled appropriately, please try not to take it in your own hands as this could backfire for you and the troll then wins even if he still fails... Feel free to have some good clean fun at the trolls expense though, just don't get too rowdy :)

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

What this guy said. Lol

9. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

[​IMG]

10. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Ha ha. Alright I get it now. I have read the term before but never really seen an explanation before. So thanks for clearing that up!

11. nyycanseco33

That's a great pic TBS, I saved it for future reference cause Trolls are all over the place lol

12. Because we will bust that ass!

13. nyycanseco33

You almost make it sound so sexual and violent lol

14. Exactly lol

15. SHOOTER13

16. odgreen

odgreen Senior Member

OMG you guys are hilarious. I love that photo of the would be troll. too bad we can't just punch them in the mouth. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.