Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I prefer Meprolights. They just work for me, plus I love the low profile version for the sub-compacts.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
TBO, Im either stock glock nights or trijicons

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I like the tru glo TFO sights. They are very bright at night, they have a steel frame around the fiber optics and just plain rock

Attachments

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I'm a TRUGLO TFO fan myself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a pair of Truglo TFO sights after browsing the forum. I am rather content with my purchase.

I'm also a fan of the Amerigo IDOT sights. Nearly half the price of the similar trijicons.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've got the Trijicon sights on my G21 and love them. They have just enough illumination in the dark, and pretty visible sight picture in normal light. I also like the fact that they are about the same size as factory sights.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I've got the Trijicon sights on my G21 and love them. They have just enough illumination in the dark, and pretty visible sight picture in normal light. I also like the fact that they are about the same size as factory sights.
I have the Trijicon HD night sights on my G21 all so and love them. Very bright at night so it is really easy to pick up on the 3 glowing green dots in pitch darkness. The orange front is easy to pick up in the day light and I really like the U shape in the rear sight. I see more of the front sight like that. An they are full metal with a 12 year warranty on the tubs. There is a reason why the military has a contract with Trijicon. ;)

Font Audio equipment Gadget Communication Device Technology

If you do go with Trijicon's, shop around cause some places have them cheaper then others.;)

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I've got TFO's on my G21, and the front one did the same thing. The tube cracked though, & it leaked down. I just took it back to the local shop where I bought it, & they replaced it at no cost. So, we'll see how long this one lasts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have tried them all, and to me the Trijacon and trueglow lead the pack for night sights.
Trijacons have a low profile and metal case, and a good glow at night, but the sights seem small, compared to the trueglow. Glows white during the daylight, Trueglow have a higher profile, this means some holsters may have a problem, nice big sights, metal case, easy sight alignment, Glows green always.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I say lead the pack for sights, I mean my likes and this it concerning Glock type guns, Personal protection, due to most of the time is at night, this is why I said these two sights are preferred bye me;) RAM. Aim small hit small.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts