trijicon vs tru glo?

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by redneckryan, May 30, 2012.

1. redneckryan

redneckryan New Member

can't decide between trijicon or tru glo night sights! what do you guys prefer??

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. twag4

twag4 New Member

I prefer Meprolights. They just work for me, plus I love the low profile version for the sub-compacts.

3. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

TBO, Im either stock glock nights or trijicons

4. redneckryan

redneckryan New Member

yeah I think imma go for the trijicons!

5. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I like the tru glo TFO sights. They are very bright at night, they have a steel frame around the fiber optics and just plain rock

Attached Files:

6. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I'm a TRUGLO TFO fan myself.

7. whiskeyx89

whiskeyx89 New Member

I bought a pair of Truglo TFO sights after browsing the forum. I am rather content with my purchase.

I'm also a fan of the Amerigo IDOT sights. Nearly half the price of the similar trijicons.

8. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

I've got the Trijicon sights on my G21 and love them. They have just enough illumination in the dark, and pretty visible sight picture in normal light. I also like the fact that they are about the same size as factory sights.

9. I have the Trijicon HD night sights on my G21 all so and love them. Very bright at night so it is really easy to pick up on the 3 glowing green dots in pitch darkness. The orange front is easy to pick up in the day light and I really like the U shape in the rear sight. I see more of the front sight like that. An they are full metal with a 12 year warranty on the tubs. There is a reason why the military has a contract with Trijicon. ;)

DSCF0001.jpg

If you do go with Trijicon's, shop around cause some places have them cheaper then others.;)

10. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

Ameriglo here. They use Trijicon lamps and are less expensive.

11. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

I've got TFO's on my G21, and the front one did the same thing. The tube cracked though, & it leaked down. I just took it back to the local shop where I bought it, & they replaced it at no cost. So, we'll see how long this one lasts.

12. Rmouleart

Rmouleart New Member

I have tried them all, and to me the Trijacon and trueglow lead the pack for night sights.
    Trijacons have a low profile and metal case, and a good glow at night, but the sights seem small, compared to the trueglow. Glows white during the daylight, Trueglow have a higher profile, this means some holsters may have a problem, nice big sights, metal case, easy sight alignment, Glows green always.

13. Rmouleart

Rmouleart New Member

When I say lead the pack for sights, I mean my likes and this it concerning Glock type guns, Personal protection, due to most of the time is at night, this is why I said these two sights are preferred bye me;) RAM. Aim small hit small.

14. ropengun

ropengun New Member

Another vote for Trijicon!

15. J-Wills

J-Wills New Member

XS 24/7 BIG DOT all the way.

Notch and post sights are good for high qualification scores, bead sights like the XS system is designed for self defence.

ImageUploadedByGlock Forum1431837994.082855.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2015