Trijicon night sights

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by gen4_G21, May 24, 2012.

1. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Just bought and had my Trijicon night sights installed this morning! I'm pretty happy with the purchase. I haven't shot with these sights yet. I hope to get some time in this weekend.

Here are a few pics.. Hope the last one is visible.

Attached Files:

2. Tape

Tape New Member

good choice, I have them on some of my 1911's

3. Looks awesome! Can't what to get mine in next week. I went with the HD ones tho with the orange front.

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Awesome! I have a pair of Trijicons on my 17 and 27 and factory Glock Night Sights on my 23 and 22. Just need to get a pair for my 20 soon!

5. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Have you used those before?

6. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Lol. See that's what I'm working towards.... Having a family of Glocks!!!!

7. Nope but I have seen many pictures of them and I like the U shape notch on the rear sight.

8. GlockIt

Oh yea it's a big family, the 20 is the live in grandpa and he dosen't get out much and he is the dad of the 22, and the 22 is the husband and the 17 is the wife, the 23 is middle child and the 27 baby of the family!!!!!

9. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Haha heck yeah man! I had previously owned a g26 and g21. Unfortunately I got into a bind and was forced to sell them. I own now a g21 and will hopefully soon adding a 30 or 36.

10. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Cool deal, well make sure to let us all know how they work out for you!

11. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

Which is better? Same?

12. GlockIt

I never really quote on quote compared them side by side but yes they seem to be the same as far as brightness goes.

13. I've got Trijicon's on my G26 Gen 4 and I like them, but kinda wish I would've spent the extra $40 and got the HD version. They work great at night, hence they are for night, but they're not the best in daytime. JMO.

14. bfish

bfish Member

I've got them on my 27 also and I kinda think the hds would be nice but I'm satisfied with what I've got. The back sight might not be perfectly centered mainly this is my ocd side I think and I may just need to measure for peace of mind haha but after a little practice I'm about as good I as I'd gotten with the stock sights:) those puppies are plenty bright at night too I'm very happy with them

15. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

The link isn't working for me.