Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member1
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Money is not an issue...i know the 11's are alittle more, but does anyone have them installed, and if so do you like them? Maybe write a little review?

Thanks.

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
BabaaBooey said:
Money is not an issue...i know the 11's are alittle more, but does anyone have them installed, and if so do you like them? Maybe write a little review?

Thanks.
I have the GL01's, and I honestly don't like them. They're a but too small for me. I wish I would have gotten the GL11's. They also hit a bit low. About 1.5" at 10 ft

·
Member1
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shot 100 real quick while I was out running errands. Was hitting bullseye...i guess they are installed straight. :)

·
204 Posts
First trip to the range with my new GL01s installed. I had just gotten used to the standard Glock sights and now I have the 3 dots. (I thought they were installed more to the right, but they are centered.)

I shot pretty good, but more towards the direct left (not down to the left). My girlfriend tried my 19 out and was pretty damn good, so it's not my sights - it's me. I have to be doing something wrong. I'll have to pull that shooting chart up & see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts