Glock Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking at the Trijicon web page trying to decide what to put on my builds and I was comparing the GL01 and the GL11 Bright & Tough sights when I saw something in the details hat made me scratch my head.

I know that Glock mostly only uses 2 different height sights, one for Large Frame 10mm/45acp, and one for all others.
When I looked at the details on the GL01 it looks to be the standard height for all but the large frame 10mm/45acp.
The GL11 Novak style is also listed as being for all of the full size and compact frames just like the GL01.
However the rear sight height for the Novak style GL11 is showing to be taller than the GL04 which are for the large frame.

Is this accurate? If so, wouldn't that throw POI off on the full size/compact frames and possibly even the large frame?
Does anyone have a set of GL11's and can they verify any of this?
Trijicon Bright n Tough Specs.PNG

·
Premium Member
12,873 Posts
I think it has to do with the fact there Novak sights. Due to the different shape of rear sight. I have every Trijicon type except Novak on my glocks. Which surprises me because I like Novak sights.

IMG_2343.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,873 Posts
Also the biggest difference in glo1 & gl04 is the length of the rear sight for the 20/21/29/30 etc needing to accommodate the wider slide. I have GL04’s on my 30sf. Man those GL11’s look nice though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts