triggers

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by G17sendinlead, May 15, 2012.

1. G17sendinlead

G17sendinlead New Member

Lookin at gettin a new after market trigger any pros and cons to the ones out there?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum G17sendinlead !!

3. What are you using the gun for? Carry weapon? Range gun?

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome G17 Sendinlead, look around a bit in the forum when you can and you will find a lot of great info. from some real knowledgable guys. ENJOY

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome G17sendinlead! I hope you enjoy it here.

6. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Welcome. List any that you are interested in and I bet you will get a opinion. Don't forget to answer the question above about what your using it for? Carry? Range? Competitions?

7. G17sendinlead

G17sendinlead New Member

Mostly range but I will carry it, lookin to get in the world of competition with my glock. Guess I need an all around trigger, I've heard the 5.0 tac by ghost is pretty good

8. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

As a LEO and USPSA competitor (about 8yrs now) i can suggest iF you're looking to compete, shoot the heck out of the gun, maybe start in production class. Learn that trigger and then move to a better trigger. If you get good with the stock trigger, you'll be even better with a good competition trigger. Sound skills will carry you far, and good equipment after developing sound skills will make you competitive...I learned the hard way.. :)

9. G17sendinlead

G17sendinlead New Member

Ya I'm definetly new to the sport, only have about 1000 rds threw my G17 any advice will be appreciated