Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I went to the range with my new Glock 22 and LOVED it but I would like to make the trigger pull softer.... But I been reading and some people say leave the gun alone and just shot it and others say put in the Ghost 3.5 kit( spring and connector)..... Should I install or not? I don't plan on carrying the gun.... Just for fun!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I put the Ghost Rocket in my G 22 about a week ago and I love it.
You have to "Fit it" and it takes about 20 to 30 minutes to do so but its well worth the time.
I say "Go For It".

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ok so I went to the range with my new Glock 22 and LOVED it but I would like to make the trigger pull softer.... But I been reading and some people say leave the gun alone and just shot it and others say put in the Ghost 3.5 kit( spring and connector)..... Should I install or not? I don't plan on carrying the gun.... Just for fun!

Just for fun or a range gun of course put in the 3.5# and while your add it buy a competition spring kit........why not?

Carry gun, that's a different conversation.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
ideally find someone who has a 3.5 installed and see if you like it. If you do like it, and don't plan to carry this one, go for it

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Or you can try the "25 cent trigger job"
Check out how to do it on YouTube.
I haven't done it but I'm interested in it

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the 3.5 in my glock 23 and love it,this "IS" my carry gun,i have had no issues with it,it has been in the gun since last July and i have fired alot of rounds through it with this setup,reliable and safe.

·
Registered
723 Posts
You probably wont' notice a difference with just a connector, Wolff springs make a big difference, your looking at less than $40 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Oops all kinda mess happned before I could finish.
If you order the Kit from Ghost Inc it will come with new springs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts