trigger bar bump

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by kulok77, Apr 9, 2012.

1. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

i want to buy a gen 4 g22 today but i am concerned about the added pull because of the new trigger bar bump. any issues or problems with yalls guns.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum kulok77 !!

Sorry, don't own a Gen 4...but standby,

opinions are what we do have !!

3. fls348

fls348 New Member

If your handy break out the Dremel.

If your not, find someone who is, or buy a Gen3 trigger bar I'm pretty sure they drop right in.

4. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

not wanting to void a factory warranty with ye olde dremel tool

5. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

I don't understand your issue with the verticle extention. It doesn't create a longer pull.

6. It does add almost 1lb of trigger pull(i measured). On my first Gen4 19 as a test, after seeing a vid on YT, I installed a Gen3 27 trigger bar(same size) into the 19 and saw improvement. Im still on the fence about the gen3 bar in the gen4 since my other Gen4's l haven't touched. I know some have reported having to do very minor fitting to make the swap work.

Here's the vid I got the idea from. Note this vid is over a year old way before Glock figured out and fixed any Gen4 issues. This was one guys attempt at fixing it himself but gave me an idea to try and it worked...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj8Qt8ofCAw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]