Trigger Adjustments

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by vidtech, Mar 8, 2012.

1. vidtech

vidtech New Member

I wondering if anyone has heard of a hex screw adjustment for triggers? At a gun show last weekend there was a vender/ armor selling a trigger assembly for Glocks that can be adjusted with a hex screw. He calms it will make it softer or firmer on the pull. He was selling the assembly for about $ 25.00. For me it sounded to good to be true. Any help.

2. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

[​IMG]

If he's referring to this "hex screw" on the trigger assembly.. I believe it doesn't make the trigger pull softer or firmer. It shortens the overtravel when you pull the trigger. It's not a drop-in trigger assembly. It needs to be tuned. Changing of connector will soften or harden your trigger pull. It's a fair price. It cost $19 @ Lonewolf Dist + shipping.

3. custom23RTF2

custom23RTF2 New Member

I prefer to order direct from ZEV. Glock Vector industries. I put one in with a ghost rocket 3.5 and my over travel is a dead stop n my trigger breaks like glass

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Same here man, except I used a lone wolf industries on mine. I love the ghost rocket 3.5 and the adjustable trigger. You can do some interesting things to your glocks these days, atleast I am. :cool:

5. custom23RTF2

custom23RTF2 New Member

Completely agree with you there. It's a true all purpose gun now