Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondering if anyone has heard of a hex screw adjustment for triggers? At a gun show last weekend there was a vender/ armor selling a trigger assembly for Glocks that can be adjusted with a hex screw. He calms it will make it softer or firmer on the pull. He was selling the assembly for about $ 25.00. For me it sounded to good to be true. Any help.

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
I wondering if anyone has heard of a hex screw adjustment for triggers? At a gun show last weekend there was a vender/ armor selling a trigger assembly for Glocks that can be adjusted with a hex screw. He calms it will make it softer or firmer on the pull. He was selling the assembly for about $ 25.00. For me it sounded to good to be true. Any help.

If he's referring to this "hex screw" on the trigger assembly.. I believe it doesn't make the trigger pull softer or firmer. It shortens the overtravel when you pull the trigger. It's not a drop-in trigger assembly. It needs to be tuned. Changing of connector will soften or harden your trigger pull. It's a fair price. It cost $19 @ Lonewolf Dist + shipping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Boracay said:
If he's referring to this "hex screw" on the trigger assembly.. I believe it doesn't make the trigger pull softer or firmer. It shortens the overtravel when you pull the trigger. It's not a drop-in trigger assembly. It needs to be tuned. Changing of connector will soften or harden your trigger pull. It's a fair price. It cost $19 @ Lonewolf Dist + shipping.
I prefer to order direct from ZEV. Glock Vector industries. I put one in with a ghost rocket 3.5 and my over travel is a dead stop n my trigger breaks like glass

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
I prefer to order direct from ZEV. Glock Vector industries. I put one in with a ghost rocket 3.5 and my over travel is a dead stop n my trigger breaks like glass
Same here man, except I used a lone wolf industries on mine. I love the ghost rocket 3.5 and the adjustable trigger. You can do some interesting things to your glocks these days, atleast I am. :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
GlockIt said:
Same here man, except I used a lone wolf industries on mine. I love the ghost rocket 3.5 and the adjustable trigger. You can do some interesting things to your glocks these days, atleast I am. :cool:
Completely agree with you there. It's a true all purpose gun now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts