Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I really never saw the need/purpose for the 45 GAP. Have you tried out the 45acp? I know they don't have a compact, but you can get the subcompact and slimline subcompact if you had it for ccw, or the full size if just for a shooter.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
NNNNnnnnOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously that is why I got .45 auto, the gap thing never really took off. Are you going to trade in for another Glock?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thinking of trading in my glock 38 cause of the cost of ammo what do you think
If the cost of ammo is keeping you from shooting the Glock 38 and 9MM is going to let you shoot more I would do it. I would love to add a Glock 21 to my collection but right now I can't justify the added cost of shooting 45 over 9mm.

I got a a 22 LR pistol and rifle in the last few months and have a blast shooting those as well and save a ton of money on ammo. 550 rounds of Federal in a bulk pack cost about $18 right now while I am paying $12 a box of 50 for the 9mm I shoot.

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
Ditto on the cost issues. That's why I love my .22LR conversion kit for my G19...

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Sell!!! Don't trade.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thinking of trading in my glock 38 cause of the cost of ammo what do you think
Sell It...........to me! :D

I've been looking for a Glock 38, the local gun dealers around my area don't have them or even stock them. One of them has gone as far as to tell a coworker of mine that Glock was dicontinuing the 45 GAP line.

If you were to sell it how much would you want for it?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Find someone who is willing to do a straight trade. Or else just sell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts