Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my parts in from Tactical Solutions. Ordered them several months ago...I actually forgot about them until they showed up this week. Here are the parts...You can find them for relatively good deals online such as being on sale/clearance at Cabelas, but if you are LE/MIL you can get equal or better deal buying direct.

http://www.tacticalsol.com/tshome/

Trail Lite 5.5 Threaded & Fluted barrel
Integral Rail with adjustable rear sight
Fiber Optic Front Sight (green)
TacSol Aluminum Grips

Huge difference it weight after it was installed. Here is a before and after:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That's really sharp Kodiak!! Probably shoots as good as it looks!!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas...she was a tac driver before, so I'm really looking forward to running her through the paces this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Looks great, and I lve TacSol. Have you done anything with the trigger?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bhale187 said:
Looks great, and I lve TacSol. Have you done anything with the trigger?
Thanks b...no I haven't, this stock trigger feels like a competition trigger compared to my Glocks :D

SHOOTER13 said:
Lookin' good kodiak !!

I'd like to upgrade mine someday...
Hey your Buckmark was the reason I bought mine! Love it...

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I'm always looking for another 22lr, I loved my Ruger MKIIs, but got rid of them because they were such a PITA to reassemble. Is the buckmark hard to field strip and reassemble? Need any tools?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bhale187 said:
I'm always looking for another 22lr, I loved my Ruger MKIIs, but got rid of them because they were such a PITA to reassemble. Is the buckmark hard to field strip and reassemble? Need any tools?
If you want to take the top end off (slide, etc) it's two hex bolts that secures the rail to barrel and frame. The slide assy simply lifts out. It's real easy to further if you want (one each screw on the grips). I leave the barrel secured even though it's one bolt (after the rail is removed). Everyone needs a good .22! TacSol has some sweet mods for the Rugers too :D

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
kodiak said:
If you want to take the top end off (slide, etc) it's two hex bolts that secures the rail to barrel and frame. The slide assy simply lifts out. It's real easy to further if you want (one each screw on the grips). I leave the barrel secured even though it's one bolt (after the rail is removed). Everyone needs a good .22! TacSol has some sweet mods for the Rugers too :D
Is the grip comfortable? I love the stock grip on mine but yours looks sharp with the barrel .

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shep482 said:
Is the grip comfortable? I love the stock grip on mine but yours looks sharp with the barrel .
Shep, the grips are awesome...checkered aluminum...feels great in the hand

1 - 13 of 13 Posts