Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my new Glock 21SF to the range today. I shot 125+ rounds, mostly FMJ, but a few Golden Sabre's just so I knew they would shoot OK.
It shot amazingly. Had one FTF when I tried one handed with my left hand. Other wise it was flawless.

I need to work on my grip, shooting a little Low and Left. Too strong with right hand I suspect.

What a great gun, made my Kahr CW45 feel inferior.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great to hear. I love my 21 sf. I just put a surefire light on it. I think you could start a campfire with that thing. Are the golden sabers known for jams. That is what I carry in my 26. I have fired several with no issues but I am interested if anyone has had issues with them. So far all four of my glocks eat everything I feed them.:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great to hear. I love my 21 sf. I just put a surefire light on it. I think you could start a campfire with that thing. Are the golden sabers known for jams. That is what I carry in my 26. I have fired several with no issues but I am interested if anyone has had issues with them. So far all four of my glocks eat everything I feed them.:D

I've used golden sabre's in my Metroarms 1911, my Kahr CW45, and now my Glock 21SF. It has always chambered and fired flawlessly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts