Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K folks need some sense! I had been on the look out for a G26G4 and I was unable to find in LGS's so I got a blue label G19C. Now one of my local LGS's called me to let me know they have the G26G4. The issue here is that I already spent my Glock budget for the year. I can afford it but should I get it? Don't ask if I really want it cause the answer is obvious! Wife still does not know I bought the 19.... On edge need a push....

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
djlorenzana said:
K folks need some sense! I had been on the look out for a G26G4 and I was unable to find in LGS's so I got a blue label G19C. Now one of my local LGS's called me to let me know they have the G26G4. The issue here is that I already spent my Glock budget for the year. I can afford it but should I get it? Don't ask if I really want it cause the answer is obvious! Wife still does not know I bought the 19.... On edge need a push....
I would, your going to get it at some point anyway. Can't beat $398 and it's in stock where others have been searching and waiting for ages.

Please apologize to your wife for me ;)

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Yeah, get it. I talked with one of the largest distributors today and they're on back order for 19's and 26's.

·
Registered
285 Posts
If you financially can afford it without any problems then yes. If not its not like Glock will stop producing it.

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can afford no problem, other than my wonderful CWO ( Chief Wife Officer), you see as far as she is concerned one Glock is enough! I am leaning towards getting it, just weighing the consequences, if ( if is good ) she finds out.... I am lucky I have comfy couches, LOL.... And a guest room so not that bad other than the silent treatment ( win win) and the stare of death.... My bday is coming up yet she would not buy for me or agree to let me buy for myself ( I don't think ) have not asked, cause if I ask then I loose tactical advantage!!!!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
djlorenzana said:
I can afford no problem, other than my wonderful CWO ( Chief Wife Officer), you see as far as she is concerned one Glock is enough! I am leaning towards getting it, just weighing the consequences, if ( if is good ) she finds out.... I am lucky I have comfy couches, LOL.... And a guest room so not that bad other than the silent treatment ( win win) and the stare of death.... My bday is coming up yet she would not buy for me or agree to let me buy for myself ( I don't think ) have not asked, cause if I ask then I loose tactical advantage!!!!
Since your already in the dog house, might as well make the best of it ;)

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Like the NIKE ads say..."Just Do It" !!

It's not like that price will last...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Take her shooting, teach her the ways of the dark side. She will give in to the Glock.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Buy it and give her the one you like the least. She can't be mad at you for buying her a gift can she?? Wait, don't answer that!! :)

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Do it and sell the 19 if that's a possibility. If you're not interested in that, keep them and say f*** it. Haha

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On my way to pick up I think the G26G3 blue label. Wish me luck!!

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
On my way to pick up I think the G26G3 blue label. Wish me luck!!
Good luck!!!!! Don't let the wife catch you cheating on her with another Glock!!!!!:D

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
The second Glock really is just the gun owners version of an extended warranty. A complete set of replacement parts in the shape of a 2nd Glock. only the smartest shoppers know about this. It's like getting a whole 2nd gun for less than you paid for the first.

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chilly613 said:
Good luck, but what happened to Gen 4?
Well the lg did not have it as a blue label as I thought so pay full price for G4 549.00 or get the G3 at 429.00 to be honest the back straps are not worth over 100 bucks for me... So leaning on the G26G3 for 429.00... Thoughts????

·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kodiak said:
I would, your going to get it at some point anyway. Can't beat $398 and it's in stock where others have been searching and waiting for ages.

Please apologize to your wife for me ;)
Kodiac where did you get the 398 price tag???

1 - 20 of 57 Posts