To buy or not to buy...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Gun_Aficionado, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

K folks need some sense! I had been on the look out for a G26G4 and I was unable to find in LGS's so I got a blue label G19C. Now one of my local LGS's called me to let me know they have the G26G4. The issue here is that I already spent my Glock budget for the year. I can afford it but should I get it? Don't ask if I really want it cause the answer is obvious! Wife still does not know I bought the 19.... On edge need a push....

2. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I would, your going to get it at some point anyway. Can't beat $398 and it's in stock where others have been searching and waiting for ages.

Please apologize to your wife for me ;)

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Yeah, get it. I talked with one of the largest distributors today and they're on back order for 19's and 26's.

4. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

If you financially can afford it without any problems then yes. If not its not like Glock will stop producing it.

5. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

I can afford no problem, other than my wonderful CWO ( Chief Wife Officer), you see as far as she is concerned one Glock is enough! I am leaning towards getting it, just weighing the consequences, if ( if is good ) she finds out.... I am lucky I have comfy couches, LOL.... And a guest room so not that bad other than the silent treatment ( win win) and the stare of death.... My bday is coming up yet she would not buy for me or agree to let me buy for myself ( I don't think ) have not asked, cause if I ask then I loose tactical advantage!!!!

6. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Since your already in the dog house, might as well make the best of it ;)

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Like the NIKE ads say..."Just Do It" !!

It's not like that price will last...

8. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask permission and get denied! Buy It!

9. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Take her shooting, teach her the ways of the dark side. She will give in to the Glock.

10. Devinh2

Devinh2 Guest

Buy it and give her the one you like the least. She can't be mad at you for buying her a gift can she?? Wait, don't answer that!! :)

11. this doesn't work lol

12. Tape

Tape New Member

need a push.... ok, are you a boy or a man? boys must ask permission and men do what they want too.

you already hid one, I am sure you can hide another

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Do it and sell the 19 if that's a possibility. If you're not interested in that, keep them and say f*** it. Haha

14. Gun_Aficionado

On my way to pick up I think the G26G3 blue label. Wish me luck!!

15. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Good luck, but what happened to Gen 4?

16. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Good luck!!!!! Don't let the wife catch you cheating on her with another Glock!!!!!:D

17. pitbullholtz

pitbullholtz New Member

Buy buy buy love my G26 G4 . My EDC

18. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

The second Glock really is just the gun owners version of an extended warranty. A complete set of replacement parts in the shape of a 2nd Glock. only the smartest shoppers know about this. It's like getting a whole 2nd gun for less than you paid for the first.

19. Gun_Aficionado

Well the lg did not have it as a blue label as I thought so pay full price for G4 549.00 or get the G3 at 429.00 to be honest the back straps are not worth over 100 bucks for me... So leaning on the G26G3 for 429.00... Thoughts????

20. Gun_Aficionado

Kodiac where did you get the 398 price tag???