To anyone with TroGlo TFO sights…

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by nd4spd3001, Feb 5, 2012.

1. nd4spd3001

nd4spd3001 New Member

Texas
    Is your front sight just a little bit wiggly from side to side? Like I'm talking just a little bit. Well mine is. I might have to take it back to the gunsmith. Just checking to see if a little movement is normal. Thanks.

2. M22

M22 Member

WMass
    I haven't gotten the Truglos yet. Did you lock tight the front post screw? I don't see why there would be any lateral movement unless it was either installed incorrectly or there was and error in machining.

3. nd4spd3001

nd4spd3001 New Member

Texas
    Yes I did see him put the lock tite on there. Like I said its not a bit movement. It might just be because of how long that font sight is, much longer than the original one. Where it is attached with the screw is tight. But maybe it's me just being picky.

4. YOURGLOCKMAN

YOURGLOCKMAN New Member

I do gun shows in Indiana and Texas and we install A LOT of TruGlo's. We have never had any returned for any reason. I will say there was a batch of sights we got for a show where the hole punched in the slide was a little larger than the sight post. Normally we crimp them in with a pair of Knipex pliers, locktite the threads and the post. It may be you got one that was just a little off in size.

5. nd4spd3001

nd4spd3001 New Member

Texas
    Yeah I will have to take a trip to the gunsmith and see if they can do anything.