Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if I should get either a titanium striker or skeletonize striker for my 21? Does it really improve your shots? I already have a titanium plunger.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Was just wondering if I should get either a titanium striker or skeletonize striker for my 21? Does it really improve your shots? I already have a titanium plunger.

The only thing that will improve your shots is time behind the trigger. :)

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
^ agreed. Though it's always tacticool to say you have one. :)

And with the titanium pin, it really is smoother. I had one in my 29 and definitely felt a difference.

·
Banned
1,810 Posts
Forget where I read it but it makes sense. Ti isn't the best metal for something that's going to hit things. It's brittle and you may end up chipping the striker if you dry fire a lot. Personally, if you want lighter weight then a stainless striker that's been lightened with those holes would be more durable IMHO.
Wish I could remember the link where I read about Ti not being that great for strikers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Support Gunner said:
The only thing that will improve your shots is time behind the trigger. :)
This is absolutely correct! No gizmo, gadget, or bolt on toy will ever do more than rounds down range. Know your gun inside and out. Shoot it every chance you get in all types of weather and scenarios. Its the only way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.