Glock Firearms banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
What I have a hard time understanding is how the media stays so aligned with the left and it is obviously failing them as a business model. It has to be hurting their bottom line. Just look at the ratings difference between FOX and all of the left wing media. You would think someone would finally wake up and figure out that no one is listening to them on TV and they are losing big bucks because of ratings points. That alone should cause some of them to change their tune unless they are making money some other way.
Journalism has changed in the last number of decades. The radicals, academics and such of the 1960’s have targeted ways to change the country. Instead of having an impartial factual reporting press we’ve moved to an activist journalism. Media is now meant to guide the masses to new social norms. The same is being done in the education system and other segments of society. Look at almost everything we have considered common sense, it’s all been upended.
Major corporations own most media nowadays. Corporate boards are mandated with diversity quotas and filled by leftist educated elites. Media brands owned by AT&T, Amazon and others are not expected to make money anymore. Media is meant to steer viewers into PC group think and to buy whatever they’re selling.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Journalism has changed in the last number of decades. The radicals, academics and such of the 1960’s have targeted ways to change the country. Instead of having an impartial factual reporting press we’ve moved to an activist journalism. Media is now meant to guide the masses to new social norms. The same is being done in the education system and other segments of society. Look at almost everything we have considered common sense, it’s all been upended.
Major corporations own most media nowadays. Corporate boards are mandated with diversity quotas and filled by leftist educated elites. Media brands owned by AT&T, Amazon and others are not expected to make money anymore. Media is meant to steer viewers into PC group think and to buy whatever they’re selling.
Oh, I guess I didn't get the memo that said media brands who are generally owned by shareholders are no longer expected to make money anymore.

Can you forward me a copy of that memo ?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Oh, I guess I didn't get the memo that said media brands who are generally owned by shareholders are no longer expected to make money anymore.

Can you forward me a copy of that memo ?
It’s the actions of these brands.

·
Registered
959 Posts
AT&T sucks. That is who I have for cell, and internet. They are the only game in my neighborhood for internet. I don't have cable or space invader TV. Antennae. No cable on the poles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you have a little over an hour this documentary by two well known Hollywood stunt men will open yours eyes to how the media propaganda started right after WWII and it's connection to what is now known as the CIA.

·
Registered
216 Posts
It is amazing just how hypocritical these people really are.

Latest find was a picture i saw on Guns-N-Gadgets channel on youtube.

Here is GABBY GIFFORDS, she rants about gun control, but what do we see here!!!
Seems she really likes her AR15`s and handguns pretty good!!!

Folks, these people HAVE TO BE exposed!!!
Spread the information, we NEED to beat these anti-gun anti-american people if WE, plan on WINNING.

View attachment 253547

Husband to Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly, OWNS GUNS! But wants to take YOUR away from you!

View attachment 253548

View attachment 253546

View attachment 253545

Damn right we`ll vote! We`ll vote ALL you tyrants out of power!

And i had to throw this one in here too! Chuck Schumer! One of the worst anti-americans ever!
I find it really sad, that these politicians own guns, but you are not suppose to be able to have your own guns.

View attachment 253544
At the time Giffords was shot by the leftist nut job, she owned the same model of pistol that she was shot with, a Glock 19. In addition the leftist scumbag nut job passed the background. Apparently, now the G19 is just too dangerous for us peons to own. I live in AZ CD2, Giffords was our rep. Now her POS husband is one of our senators. Two hypocrites of the worst order.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
At the time Giffords was shot by the leftist nut job, she owned the same model of pistol that she was shot with, a Glock 19. In addition the leftist scumbag nut job passed the background. Apparently, now the G19 is just too dangerous for us peons to own. I live in AZ CD2, Giffords was our rep. Now her POS husband is one of our senators. Two hypocrites of the worst order.
What a shame. They will ruin Arizona in no time. Arizona use to be the free state when it came to gun ownership.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Well, looks like another election cheat. Gov Nuisance gets to stay in power and dictate and control people, continue to lie to them, continue to steal their tax money.

2022 & 2024 is coming, we better get this right, or its over for this country.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts