Glock Firearms banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Schwartznegger won as a Republican. It’s not impossible. If Elder can get in, there’s always a chance that he can get the message out and to the people.
There’s also the benefit of making the Democrats drain resources to fight what’s happening.
plus Elder isn’t as mean when he tweets.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So just like that, nothing matters, and you give up the fight. How un-AMERICAN of you!
And that`s why we are in this mess in our country, lazy people that think our country isn`t worth fighting for.

Sure glad you an i aren`t in combat together. I would hate to have to depend on you to fight along with us in battle.
But that`s ok, you go ahead and sit on the side lines... the rest of us have a country to save... because its all we got!

Have a great day
I don't live in California and I have no plans to go anytime soon. You have not done anything about it for the last 40 or 50 years so I'm going to do at least as much about it as you will I'm sure. I doubt you have ever been, or ever will be in combat, so I'm not to worried about you anyway.

I'm pretty sure I know what is going to happen so you have fun pounding your pud about it if you want.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I don't live in California and I have no plans to go anytime soon. You have not done anything about it for the last 40 or 50 years so I'm going to do at least as much about it as you will I'm sure. I doubt you have ever been, or ever will be in combat, so I'm not to worried about you anyway.

I'm pretty sure I know what is going to happen so you have fun pounding your pud about it if you want.
Wowwwwwwwww, right directly into the low down dirty insults you go again huh?

Reactions: Old Bloke

·
Low speed High drag
2,425 Posts

Well he is getting the word out and encouraging our California members to get out there and vote and spread the word. I'm not seeing why having seen combat is even part of this discussion and have no clue why you would be worried in the fist place?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well he is getting the word out and encouraging our California members to get out there and vote and spread the word. I'm not seeing why having seen combat is even part of this discussion and have no clue why you would be worried in the fist place?
Because he said he would not want to be in combat together and he could not know that for several reasons. He's never been nor will he ever be in combat, and he has no idea what I would be like if I was in combat.

He can encourage the California member if the wants, but he needs to make that known instead of just his general blathering.

·
Low speed High drag
2,425 Posts
Because he said he would not want to be in combat together and he could not know that for several reasons. He's never been nor will he ever be in combat, and he has no idea what I would be like if I was in combat.

He can encourage the California member if the wants, but he needs to make that known instead of just his general blathering.
He did specify are California members. You can go back 1 page and find that. As far as the combat thing goes I think he was making a reference to you giving up so quickly and no one wants to be in combat with someone who surrenders and won't fight! True you don't live in California and like most of us have no plans to go there,but rather than give up and say f#ck it he has chosen to encourage people to get out and vote. The fact that he atleast tried to spread the word to our California members is a win! Even if a republican takes California for 1yr it's still a win and gives hope to not just to the people of California, but our nation and the other states that have unjust 2A laws and corrupt Democrat leaders,but to be fair most of our leaders are corrupt and self serving.

I do however understand what you are saying. It's hard to care about things when it doesn't affect you and things don't change. It's frustrating so to save yourself the headache saying f$ck it makes sense,but if we don't try then we will fail in the long run. States will fall 1 by 1 and the Constitution trampled on even more.

·
Registered
125 Posts
He did specify are California members. You can go back 1 page and find that. As far as the combat thing goes I think he was making a reference to you giving up so quickly and no one wants to be in combat with someone who surrenders and won't fight! True you don't live in California and like most of us have no plans to go there,but rather than give up and say f#ck it he has chosen to encourage people to get out and vote. The fact that he atleast tried to spread the word to our California members is a win! Even if a republican takes California for 1yr it's still a win and gives hope to not just to the people of California, but our nation and the other states that have unjust 2A laws and corrupt Democrat leaders,but to be fair most of our leaders are corrupt and self serving.
The problem with the California thing is already this has become an election between Elder and Newsome, and just as would happen in next year's governors election, any democrat (even a POS like Newsome) will be elected over any republican because the goofballs in California are stupid and highly outnumber everyone else.

Not worth wasting time on California.....period ! Fight if you want but I'm not going to give them another thought. Just hope the dumbasses in California stay out of Texas.

·
Low speed High drag
2,425 Posts
The problem with the California thing is already this has become an election between Elder and Newsome, and just as would happen in next year's governors election, any democrat (even a POS like Newsome) will be elected over any republican because the goofballs in California are stupid and highly outnumber everyone else.

Not worth wasting time on California.....period ! Fight if you want but I'm not going to give them another thought. Just hope the dumbasses in California stay out of Texas.
Fair enough! I see your point and can't say you're wrong. That is the reality of the situation, but we can't discourage those who try and change things.
Unfortunately Texas is 1 of the states California's are moving to and they will try and change things. California and NY tax people out of the state then these people move to other states vote and create the same situation they just left.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Fair enough! I see your point and can't say you're wrong. That is the reality of the situation, but we can't discourage those who try and change things.
I don't think I tried to discourage him from trying to change things. But I don't appreciate some half wit on a gun forum trying to tell me shat I support and why I should do something or not do something.

The guy makes himself sound kind of like a lunatic that thinks his position on everything is right and if you don't agree with everything he says then you must be wrong.

Just don't like his attitude at all and don't need his BS about what I support or don't support.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts

There was a time when Democrats bemoaned ever winning in California and it wasn’t all that long ago. California Democrats are so confident in their lock on the political system that as Nancy Pelosi has said, A glass of water with a D on it could win. Democrat policies are crushing the middle class. The recall is pushback. Some are waking up, some are moving. One thing is for sure you can’t win if you don’t run.
Font Screenshot Number Parallel Web page
Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Parallel
Font Line Magenta Screenshot Parallel
Map Human body Font Slope Magenta

·
Low speed High drag
2,425 Posts
I don't think I tried to discourage him from trying to change things. But I don't appreciate some half wit on a gun forum trying to tell me shat I support and why I should do something or not do something.

The guy makes himself sound kind of like a lunatic that thinks his position on everything is right and if you don't agree with everything he says then you must be wrong.

Just don't like his attitude at all and don't need his BS about what I support or don't support.
Discussions on here can get heated for sure and we all have are opinions that can differ greatly, but we are all here for are love of guns especially Glocks. I know I've come off harsh on this topic and others and maybe that was wrong of me. I can't speak to your experience with Griddler and his experience with you,but I'm sure it could be worked out without name calling.
Politics and religion are 2 main areas where the best of friends can become the worst of enemies.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussions on here can get heated for sure and we all have are opinions that can differ greatly, but we are all here for are love of guns especially Glocks. I know I've come off harsh on this topic and others and maybe that was wrong of me. I can't speak to your experience with Griddler and his experience with you,but I'm sure it could be worked out without name calling.
Politics and religion are 2 main areas where the best of friends can become the worst of enemies.
I have no experience with him other than his totally judgmental comments about where I stand on things. There is nothing that needs to be "worked out" as far as I'm concerned. I'm only responding because you keep posting about it. Maybe if you just drop it, it will go away....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice...

"I can't speak to your experience with Griddler and his experience with you, but I'm sure it could be worked out without name calling. .."

RRiiigghhhtt.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
If we had an impartial media the Democrats would be thrown out of office!
View attachment 256147
What I have a hard time understanding is how the media stays so aligned with the left and it is obviously failing them as a business model. It has to be hurting their bottom line. Just look at the ratings difference between FOX and all of the left wing media. You would think someone would finally wake up and figure out that no one is listening to them on TV and they are losing big bucks because of ratings points. That alone should cause some of them to change their tune unless they are making money some other way.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts