Glock Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Politicians have learned to change the definition of words and manipulate the populace.
Hope and Change. What did that mean? Anything and everything to whoever your audience is.
Ending the war in Afghanistan. I see it as unconditional surrender.
Global warming. Climate change. Those are out! We need to panic the public! Climate crisis or Climate Emergency, sounds much better to get your legislation through.
Gun control sounded too authoritarian. Now Gun Safety! Who could argue against that?!? What do you want dead kids?
They suck in the uninformed with, “all we want is…” but it never ends or stops. It has always, as long as I have observed, been onto the next thing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with her. I have not read her stuff.

I'm not arguing with you people, I really don't have an opinion until I investigated her more than I have.

And, I'm not going to investigate her because I'm not willing to spend the time, and it really doesn't matter what I think on here anyway.

But, you people like to throw around the "troll" word, just like dems like to throw around the word "racist" If someone doesn't completely and totally agree with you, they are a troll !

Well, I'm not playing that silly game with a bunch of half wits on gun forum.

I'm done with this topic !

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts

I'm not arguing with you people, I really don't have an opinion until I investigated her more than I have.

And, I'm not going to investigate her because I'm not willing to spend the time, and it really doesn't matter what I think on here anyway.

But, you people like to throw around the "troll" word, just like dems like to throw around the word "racist" If someone doesn't completely and totally agree with you, they are a troll !

Problem is the uninformed vote.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)

You came into it throwing your opinion at it, didnt do the homework, you got called out, now we`re the half wits? M-k, got it.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts

Halfwits?
Well I’m not going to challenge your intelligence ala Joe Biden but I will say you should be better read when making declarative statements.

BTW, almost all of Biden’s claimed accomplishments were exposed as fraudulent and he stepped down shortly thereafter.

·
Low speed High drag
2,425 Posts

You asked for proof of her being anti-gun then when you got the proof and you don't want to follow up and checkout the facts presented? It's not just about her it's about the policies her and those like her try and pass into law. You fly the flag in your avatar so you should pay attention and be informed as to the things that affect the Constitution and this Country or don't speak about things you know anything about.. Part of responsible ownership is being informed.

·
Legitimate Combatant
5,089 Posts
I can only hope that people are here on this forum because they value the 2nd Ammendment.

One must be well informed when we cast a ballot for political prospects at our elections.

Gun grabbers are everywhere within the system.

Half wit stepping down from soapbox now!

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I can only hope that people are here on this forum because they value the 2nd Ammendment.

One must be well informed when we cast a ballot for political prospects at our elections.

Gun grabbers are everywhere within the system.

Half wit stepping down from soapbox now!
Well said brother. Conversations will pull people into the limelight. That NEEDS to happen.
We`ll see who stands 100% for our freedoms and constitution, and who is playing both sides of the fence.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well holy toledo, where have YOU been hiding GG313 ?!?!?!

Per your comment:
Big brother has been spying on ALL of us for decades.
Big brother thinks we`re stupid. But let them keep poking the stupid bear.
Been busy working my ft job and my business and making peanuts! These wages are bull!
how u been?
hey where is a good spot to get ammo online?
cheers honey!
GG

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Been busy working my ft job and my business and making peanuts! These wages are bull!
how u been?
hey where is a good spot to get ammo online?
cheers honey!
GG
Depends on the ammo. Locked and Loaded has been having sporadic deals on certain calibers while being outrageously priced on others.
CABELA’S sent me a member special for 9mm at $16.99 a box of Herters brass cased 9. I’d imagine that sold out in minutes though.
You can sign up for email alerts on certain sites but if they are a good deal you have to act fast.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well, I have not seen anything that says she is anti-gun. I've seen a little bit where she wants some background checks and stuff like that, but never seen anything that says to ban all guns. Have you got something where she says ban all guns ?
I smell something fishy here could be something else though I’m not gonna say read between the lines.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I smell something fishy here could be something else though I’m not gonna say read between the lines.
Yepppp, its fishy alright. Got shown the proof that she is anti-gun, but she owns guns, but we`re the bad guys here for calling it like we see it, WITH proof.

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
You California voters better show up in an extremely strong force to get Gov Nuisance the hell outta your state!!!! This IS, your last chance, to save your state!!!

We CAN do this folks.... MAKE AMERICA DEMORAT FREE!!!
We fight to our last breath!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
It won't matter. If they throw him out, the legislature is overwhelmingly left wing, and the governor will be up for election in November next year and the left wing has about a 4 to 1 majority for voters. So even if they throw this douchebag out, there will be some other douchebag they will elect next year and so California life will go on as it has to get where it is today !

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
It won't matter. If they throw him out, the legislature is overwhelmingly left wing, and the governor will be up for election in November next year and the left wing has about a 4 to 1 majority for voters. So even if they throw this douchebag out, there will be some other douchebag they will elect next year and so California life will go on as it has to get where it is today !
So just like that, nothing matters, and you give up the fight. How un-AMERICAN of you!
And that`s why we are in this mess in our country, lazy people that think our country isn`t worth fighting for.

Sure glad you an i aren`t in combat together. I would hate to have to depend on you to fight along with us in battle.
But that`s ok, you go ahead and sit on the side lines... the rest of us have a country to save... because its all we got!

Have a great day

41 - 60 of 90 Posts