Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is amazing just how hypocritical these people really are.

Latest find was a picture i saw on Guns-N-Gadgets channel on youtube.

Here is GABBY GIFFORDS, she rants about gun control, but what do we see here!!!
Seems she really likes her AR15`s and handguns pretty good!!!

Folks, these people HAVE TO BE exposed!!!
Spread the information, we NEED to beat these anti-gun anti-american people if WE, plan on WINNING.

Husband to Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly, OWNS GUNS! But wants to take YOUR away from you!

Damn right we`ll vote! We`ll vote ALL you tyrants out of power!

And i had to throw this one in here too! Chuck Schumer! One of the worst anti-americans ever!
I find it really sad, that these politicians own guns, but you are not suppose to be able to have your own guns.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Spread the information, we NEED to beat these anti-gun anti-american people if WE, plan on WINNING.

View attachment 253547

Husband to Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly, OWNS GUNS! But wants to take YOUR away from you!

View attachment 253548

View attachment 253546

View attachment 253545

And i had to throw this one in here too! Chuck Schumer! One of the worst anti-americans ever!
I find it really sad, that these politicians own guns, but you are not suppose to be able to have your own guns.

View attachment 253544
Isnt this the ***** who got shot in the face by one of her disgruntled constituents??? i will blast or plaster rather, this ALL OVER iNSTAGRAM!! what a rotten piece of TRASH BAG *****

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isnt this the * who got shot in the face by one of her disgruntled constituents??? i will blast or plaster rather, this ALL OVER iNSTAGRAM!! what a rotten piece of TRASH BAG *
YUP! She`s the one! Loves HER guns, but don`t you peasants DARE ask to have your own firearms! Please DO spread the word and keep spreading it, never stop, because you KNOW, they WON`T. These people need to be exposed for who they are! We can`t win this fight against them if gun owners don`t unite and throw these people out into the open for EVERYBODY to see who they REALLY are! And Thank You GlockGirl313 we desperately need all the voices out there that we can muster up!

Take care

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If that’s a real person on that target I believe that’s against the law
Could be, but who is going to go after Gabby Giffords for it.

Reactions: wrpNYFL

·
Registered
5 Posts
YUP! She`s the one! Loves HER guns, but don`t you peasants DARE ask to have your own firearms! Please DO spread the word and keep spreading it, never stop, because you KNOW, they WON`T. These people need to be exposed for who they are! We can`t win this fight against them if gun owners don`t unite and throw these people out into the open for EVERYBODY to see who they REALLY are! And Thank You GlockGirl313 we desperately need all the voices out there that we can muster up!

Take care
abso****INlutely!
i feel like we need our own underground.
ya know? esp now. ESP NOW.... it makes me nervous
we cant even communicate anymore digitally..... for ****s sake. GRRRRR

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
abso****INlutely!
i feel like we need our own underground.
ya know? esp now. ESP NOW.... it makes me nervous
we cant even communicate anymore digitally..... for ****s sake. GRRRRR
Well holy toledo, where have YOU been hiding GG313 ?!?!?!

Per your comment:
Big brother has been spying on ALL of us for decades.
Big brother thinks we`re stupid. But let them keep poking the stupid bear.

·
Registered
123 Posts

View attachment 253547

View attachment 253548

View attachment 253546

View attachment 253545

View attachment 253544
I would not be surprised to find out that the picture of Gabby Giffords is phoney.

And Chuck Schumer may have a gun permit, but it's pretty obvious that he is clueless as to how to even hold the thing.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
Well holy toledo, where have YOU been hiding GG313 ?!?!?!

Per your comment:
Big brother has been spying on ALL of us for decades.
Big brother thinks we`re stupid. But let them keep poking the stupid bear.
My cousin contacted me concerned that the government is listening to all our conversations.
I told her it’s fine, the government has at least 75 million citizens that are talking sh!t about them every day.

·
Premium Member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would not be surprised to find out that the picture of Gabby Giffords is phoney.

And Chuck Schumer may have a gun permit, but it's pretty obvious that he is clueless as to how to even hold the thing.
Uhhhh, no, she has alot of guns. So does her husband. She just doesn`t want us low life deplorables to have them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
How do you know she has lots of guns ? Have you got a list of what she has ? I've never seen any credible information that says she has lots of guns so show us something to convince us.

Yes, she does speak out against gun violence and for gun contro....she got shot in the head so that might have an impact on her view.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
How do you know she has lots of guns ? Have you got a list of what she has ? I've never seen any credible information that says she has lots of guns so show us something to convince us.

Yes, she does speak out against gun violence and for gun contro....she got shot in the head so that might have an impact on her view.
Prior to getting shot she was a strong gun rights supporter. She touted being a gun owner.
Trousers Gesture Font Line Adaptation
Font Screenshot Number

Now she’s being trotted around by her husband and taking over the mantle of American gun control from the Brady Campaign.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
Smile Outerwear Sleeve Gesture Sunglasses

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Smile

…and the famous incident where her husband was caught buying an AR-15 in addition to a 1911. Then came up with a story that he intended to show how easy it was to purchase the evil weapon of war. Never mind the fact he couldn’t walk out of the store with the gun. He wouldn’t of been able to take possession for 20 days and when the shop learned that Kelly was saying the purchase was a PR stunt, the shop owner canceled the sale.

the articles above are in addition to OP initial post.

·
Registered
123 Posts
View attachment 255397
View attachment 255398
…and the famous incident where her husband was caught buying an AR-15 in addition to a 1911. Then came up with a story that he intended to show how easy it was to purchase the evil weapon of war. Never mind the fact he couldn’t walk out of the store with the gun. He wouldn’t of been able to take possession for 20 days and when the shop learned that Kelly was saying the purchase was a PR stunt, the shop owner canceled the sale.

the articles above are in addition to OP initial post.
I knew he was a gun owner but supported anti-gun activities.

I just had never heard that she was a gun owner. Maybe getting shot in the head by some goofball changes your perspective on things.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,883 Posts
I knew he was a gun owner but supported anti-gun activities.

I just had never heard that she was a gun owner. Maybe getting shot in the head by some goofball changes your perspective on things.
People have car wrecks quite often but no one ever calls for the ban of cars.

…well besides the Luddites screaming for the green new deal but that’s another matter.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts