Glock Forum banner

This is what happens when idiots get their ccw

3K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Glockwork 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hmmm...makes me think it was either in his waist band or pocket. Can anyone say holster.....

#8 ·
Thought all those redundant safeties were to keep these people safe.

#10 ·
Damn. He nearly shot his brain. He could have been the latest Darwin Award Winner. Now, his rear end will hurt in more ways than one.

This is why I believe in Holsters, not Clipdraw or Mexican Carry.

#11 ·
What an idiot.
Holster indeed is needed.
Then he runs?
Glock wouldn't have went off.
And people get xd's cause of the "safeties"
You are assuming it went off when it dropped as the article seems to state as much, I think. I have an extremely hard time believing the XD went off by dropping it. I think he pulled the trigger with the safety grip engaged and it went off.

#15 ·
My XDM .45 has the same style trigger as a Glock. The center bar has to be depressed for the trigger to be pulled, So if you put a full grip sleeve on, and the sleeve depresses the grip safety, you have the same profile as a Glock. Some kind of holster that covers the trigger is essential. Somehow he manged to pull the trigger, they won't fire any other way.

#16 ·
Brandan86 said:
Say no to clipdraw.

And running was just stupid.
Clipdraw has nothing to do with this, he was most likely freelancing his XD in his SOB. SOB can be successfully used 24/7 with a clipdraw as long you don't act stupid and put your finger on the trigger until your ready to fire.

#18 ·
My god, all these accidental shootings. There was one yesterday down the street from me. Guy showing his wife a gun and shots him self and wife on accident. All this **** is making me rethink my stance on C3. Well, um, maybe...... idk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.