This is what happens when idiots get their ccw

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by louiespagouie, Jul 26, 2012.

1. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Hmmm...makes me think it was either in his waist band or pocket. Can anyone say holster.....

2. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

What an idiot.
    Holster indeed is needed.
    Then he runs?
    Glock wouldn't have went off.
    And people get xd's cause of the "safeties"

3. louiespagouie

louiespagouie Senior Member

Yeah i guess they didn't go over the proper way to carry in his class. After injuring a woman and children what better thing to do than run. Way to completely not use your brain in every aspect. I swear they should start giving I.Q. tests to carry

4. Brandan86

Brandan86 New Member

Say no to clipdraw.

And running was just stupid.

5. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

How did this gun "shoot him in the buttocks"? I know his britches had to be well below that area. Must have been pointing muzzle up.

6. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Sounds like if he shot himself in the butt he'll need to be checked for brain damage.

7. casey97

casey97 New Member

Thought all those redundant safeties were to keep these people safe.

8. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

Some people should have to take a iq test first.

9. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Well-Known Member

Damn. He nearly shot his brain. He could have been the latest Darwin Award Winner. Now, his rear end will hurt in more ways than one.

This is why I believe in Holsters, not Clipdraw or Mexican Carry.

10. You are assuming it went off when it dropped as the article seems to state as much, I think. I have an extremely hard time believing the XD went off by dropping it. I think he pulled the trigger with the safety grip engaged and it went off.

11. louiespagouie

louiespagouie Senior Member

I was thinking he might have taped the grip safety or some other foolish act to keep consistent.

12. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    I am beginning to have zero tolerance for idiocy as I get older. Is it just me?

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nope, not just you. . . . .

14. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

My XDM .45 has the same style trigger as a Glock. The center bar has to be depressed for the trigger to be pulled, So if you put a full grip sleeve on, and the sleeve depresses the grip safety, you have the same profile as a Glock. Some kind of holster that covers the trigger is essential. Somehow he manged to pull the trigger, they won't fire any other way.

15. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Clipdraw has nothing to do with this, he was most likely freelancing his XD in his SOB. SOB can be successfully used 24/7 with a clipdraw as long you don't act stupid and put your finger on the trigger until your ready to fire.

16. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Plaxico Burress anyone?

17. My god, all these accidental shootings. There was one yesterday down the street from me. Guy showing his wife a gun and shots him self and wife on accident. All this **** is making me rethink my stance on C3. Well, um, maybe...... idk.

18. Glockwork

Glockwork Member

Iowa
    I'm with you and I aint even old. :cool:

He was probably carrying waistband with no holster and caught the trigger while gripping his wallet then the recoil blew it out of his pants and it dropped to the floor.

You can't stop stupid.

19. ANIMAL!!!

ANIMAL!!! New Member

Accidental discharge I think not. Negligent discharge is more appropriate.