Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's wanted to say I am new to This Glock forum and I love it! Great info and people to talk to!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I moved your post to Introduction. Thanks, we love it and am sure you will!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome u0314! And yes this forum rocks, lots of valuable info being shared, I learn something new every time I come on this site!

·
Registered
53 Posts
mckm/Glock36 said:
Welcome u0314! And yes this forum rocks, lots of valuable info being shared, I learn something new every time I come on this site!
I have to agree. I learn new things everytime i'm on here . just trolling through random posts.

·
782 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Btw sorry for interupting your Introduction. But i like asking and learning from the other members. Welcome to this great online community.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's ok. I laughed out loud. It takes a lot more than that to get me upset. I can see how you would assume since most gun lovers are men.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PanFried said:
Btw sorry for interupting your Introduction. But i like asking and learning from the other members. Welcome to this great online community.
No prob. I love getting great info from this great community of gun lovers.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome Aboard u0314, I just think it's cool that you have an auto correct that really works. Enjoy the Forum on this hot Sat. night.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I'm so glad you're here. This is a great community.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Hello! Greetings! Come in, sit down and hold on. You can get amazed on this site.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hello u0314 and WELCOME to the Forum!

What kind of Glock(s) do you own? Any stories to tell about them? Pics?

Cheers!
I have a glock 19 and am picking up my new 26 tomorrow. Can't wait. I absolutely love the 19. I bought a kahr cm9 and hate it. It doesn't come close to a glock.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts