Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honking about getting a new Glock in .45 mm. But don't know if I should what does everybody think yes or no and witch kind to get

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,453 Posts
Hopefully you mean .45 caliber. 45mm would probably be a grenade launcher. Then you have to decide .45acp or .45gap. .45acp has been around over a hundred years while expensive is less expensive and easier to find than the .45gap which has been around for about a decade and I think Glock is the only one making a .45gap pistol. Glock 21 is awesome I have 2. The only negative is it has a rather large grip. .45acp should be around another hundred years the .45gap is iffy on it's future.

·
Banned
292 Posts
If it is for carry, You really can't beat a Glock 30.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I have a G21 and G30 and I love both. I carry both but the 10rd compact G30 is hard to beat as it uses the G21 mags as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mcfred said:
Honking about getting a new Glock in .45 mm. But don't know if I should what does everybody think yes or no and witch kind to get
Glock 19 gen 4. 15 rounds 2 xtra mags

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Put me down for two if they come out with a Glock in 45mm:D

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,453 Posts
Somebody needs to get photoshopping. We already have a Glock 1911 and a Glock revolver.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have all 3. You can't go wrong with any of them. The 21 is the biggest with a big capacity. The 30 is the compact with 10+1 rounds. The 36 is sub compact. It is a single stack so it only carries 6+1, but is slimmer.
Really depends what you want it for.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Devinh2 said:
I have all 3. You can't go wrong with any of them. The 21 is the biggest with a big capacity. The 30 is the compact with 10+1 rounds. The 36 is sub compact. It is a single stack so it only carries 6+1, but is slimmer.
Really depends what you want it for.
I thought 30 and 36sf were both sub compacts?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
glockzombie said:
I thought 30 and 36sf were both sub compacts?
You are correct, but since the 30 holds 10 and is a ill bigger than the 36, I like to differentiate them.
The 30sf should still be available.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
In Gen4 they say the standard 30 is with backstraps on it and the SF is just without them. They do not make 2 different models. They are all SF now until you add the backstraps. Here is the complete list

http://us.glock.com/products/all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts