Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
Unfortunately it’s getting to the point where I’m about to just go radio silent on forums, etc. It’s sad, but the above doesn’t even seem far fetched.

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
Do you think the anti gun lobby is gaining support?
In WA state. It’s game over. They have been passing anti-gun legislation for last several years. It’s not Cali yet, but with Bloomberg, & others pumping millions into anti gun agenda In WA alone. It’s tough to win at ballot. The last one I-1639 was ruled illegal initiative by a circuit court judge. AG got it on the ballot anyway. Then they sell it as one thing, & it’s a whole lot more. I’ve heard they have something like 13 state plan after they are done with WA state.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
The Marxist's are snooping everywhere.

·
Faithful Member
278 Posts
When the time comes, all I can say is, a good shovel, a seal a meal with a roll or two of the plastic, a set of those vacuum storage bags, a good car roof top bag, and a nice piece of ground somewhere in your yard,

·
Registered
744 Posts
Some things should ne kept private. The new age of posting every baby and child "achievement" needs to stop. Kids need privacy not advertisement.
For the hardware, I'm a Zebco man myself.
Tool Plant Grass Gas Electricity
Cheers

·
Grumpy Old Man
6,229 Posts
A good length of PVC drain pipe one end threaded and a cap glued to the other end and a pile of moisture absorbing bags thrown in works well! especially if you have a couple of 'funnies' that the law frowns upon! and need to be buried for a rainy day! So I've been told!

·
Registered
94 Posts
it doesent matter in az we buy, sell,trade and whatever with guns good luck hunting them down were not required to make paper trails.now i would not say that ^^^^ on the net old man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts