Think I'll move to Idaho!!!!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by glocknloaded, Jun 11, 2012.

1. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Nice to see Freedom alive and pumping!!!!

2. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

What I miss in Idaho?

3. glocknloaded

Are you from Idaho? It seems far different from where I live they don't even sell ammo in Wal mart in my county

4. Webphisher

No I'm in Colorado. And not in Denver county so I can pretty much own what I want, and open carry if I so feel it. 100rnd mags, no problem :D

5. glocknloaded

Man I miss freedom lol

6. Lucky you, I can't do ****!

7. Me either new jersey is a we dont believe in the 2nd amendment state!

8. We've got it pretty good here, but I always make a joke when teaching civy handgun classes about reciprocal states that if you don't have a handgun when entering Idaho, they hand them out at the state line! But I say that with the upmost respect :D

9. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I have a Lot of my COP friends who have moved to Idaho. They seem to like it there. I am not into the Cold any more. I will stick with AZ where we have the Absolutely best gun laws (CC without a government permission card, Castle Doctrine where ever you are, Stand your Ground and if you want Fully Auto! Libtard cities can not make more restrictive laws for their cities!) Oh and 60 degree winters :) But beware it does get a little warm in the Summer;)

10. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I agree, AZ seems to be one of the states with the most freedom when it comes to the 2nd amendment. I moved here from CA, though i love my home state i will never move back lol.

11. riceroni87

riceroni87 New Member

Alaska is somewhat the same as well. But we have other things we have to defend ourselves from other than criminals.

12. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

AZ all the way!!!!

13. antek

antek New Member

Hopefully California get's some gun rights reform or something in the near future!

14. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Hopefully they do. Most of my fam lives in L.A. and my fav sports teams are there too :p . Oh and props to the LA Kings, about damn time!

15. Colorado_Outdoorsman

Colorado_Outdoorsman New Member

Colorado here and I stay far away from the People's Republic of Denver.

16. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I LOVED LIVING IN ALASKA! We lived by Clear AFB. in the interior!

17. Webphisher

Ya, Denver does some hinky things. Apparently the Sheriff neither approves or denies Class III permits. And that apparently screws up the work around I've heard people use to get them still. From what I understand you have to set up a trust and then transfer everything to the trust. I hate living in Centennial because its far from everything I do downtown, (work, hang out, eat, etc), but its great because I can get tax stamps and pretty much whatever I want :D

18. riceroni87

riceroni87 New Member

Niiice. I live in delta junction and work on ft greely

19. sglide05

sglide05 Very Cool Member Supporter

Our gun laws in Washington state are pretty good. No complaints yet.

20. desertchris

desertchris New Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012