Glock Forum banner

There is still hope for Chicago!

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  NvRBanArms 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I wish that Chicago would get rid of this garbage...... and I wish that IL would not be the only state to outright DENY your right to carry

#3 ·
Mayor Rahm reemphasized he will try to block any more erosion of their gun laws. He said the streets are going to turn red with blood if any more laws are struck down. I guess he didn't see the streets are already that way with the second most gun restrictive large city in the US. Just like Washington DC.

#4 ·
Danzig said:
Mayor Rahm reemphasized he will try to block any more erosion of their gun laws. He said the streets are going to turn red with blood if any more laws are struck down. I guess he didn't see the streets are already that way with the second most gun restrictive large city in the US. Just like Washington DC.
Seems so obvious doesn't it? Don't quite get the logic...or lack thereof!!!

#5 ·
Small victory indeed, seems like the voters need to band together and demand their 2nd Amendment rights returned.

Yesterday the Supreme Courts ruled the Federal laws overrode State law(Arizona immigration)......fuel for the fight???

#7 ·
I just wonder when these people will realize that taking away the right to carry a gun isn't going to protect us! Gang members and those who are using them as weapons to kill are already disobeying the law. Does anyone really think that they're going to care, or even be affected?

#8 ·
PeterEvans said:
I just wonder when these people will realize that taking away the right to carry a gun isn't going to protect us! Gang members and those who are using them as weapons to kill are already disobeying the law. Does anyone really think that they're going to care, or even be affected?
They took away the right in 1982! It's been a complete failure. Only with the recent Supreme Court decision have they had to amend their laws, kicking and screaming. Like Washington DC they're looking for any loophole and doing the perpetual analysis, rewrite of laws. Standard M.O. drag your feet till they quit tactic.

#9 ·
Yeah I wish Illinois would change too! My summer time neighbours are from Chicago and a month or so ago they were telling me there were 37 (I believe) unrelated shootings or murders in one day, a Sunday... They were in disbelief and talked about how something has to change... I read a news story from another thread here about a group of masked guys going into a diner with hammers and selecting people and beating them with them. Crazy stuff up there! Disarming the innocent does not protect them!!! End rant!

#11 ·
bfish said:
Yeah I wish Illinois would change too! My summer time neighbours are from Chicago and a month or so ago they were telling me there were 37 (I believe) unrelated shootings or murders in one day, a Sunday... They were in disbelief and talked about how something has to change... I read a news story from another thread here about a group of masked guys going into a diner with hammers and selecting people and beating them with them. Crazy stuff up there! Disarming the innocent does not protect them!!! End rant!
I posted about both of those incidents. The beating one was in tinley park. About 10 miles from where I live. The gangs and violence is moving south west from Chicago and gets worse very year. People can't enjoy days at the beach with their families because of these douchebags, paranoid to walk out at night, ect ect. Take away the politicians bodyguards and such and watch them curl up like a little baby and beg for their lives. They would wish they signed that bill then.

#12 ·
NvRBanArms said:
I posted about both of those incidents. The beating one was in tinley park. About 10 miles from where I live. The gangs and violence is moving south west from Chicago and gets worse very year. People can't enjoy days at the beach with their families because of these douchebags, paranoid to walk out at night, ect ect. Take away the politicians bodyguards and such and watch them curl up like a little baby and beg for their lives. They would wish they signed that bill then.
Haha I like what you had to say about the politicians and their bodyguards. I never thought about that before... Good point. I do wish something would change. Look at what happened in Colorado last night. It is so sad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.