Glock Firearms banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
during the off season I am obsessing over the big bang theory
Never really got into that show I'm more of an ax-men,deadliest catch,gold rush types of shows besides sons of anarchy.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Friend has been reading the comics, at least they diverged the story enough I think. Wonder if it will end the same...dun dun dun! Cause the Walking Dead are [CENSORED] and the big secret is [CENSORED]. I'm not tellin'. :p

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
Friend has been reading the comics, at least they diverged the story enough I think. Wonder if it will end the same...dun dun dun! Cause the Walking Dead are [CENSORED] and the big secret is [CENSORED]. I'm not tellin'. :p
it's never-ending ( thus far) ... they've already deviated from the storyline (different survivors & storyline) I'm good w/ it though ..:cool:

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Been watching Dr Who since I watched dexter and WD at the same time. Great show so far.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
When did they announce that?
A long long time ago, I'm honestly not sure why everyone is always so surprised. AMC could always buy more, but that would require a lot more writing and some "stretching" because it was written to conclude in season three.

all I know is that the comic is in "never-ending" mode ... I'm ready for #16 to come out later this year ..... **impatiently taping foot as I type this**
Yea the comic is, but the TV show concept was written as a three season start to finish.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
A long long time ago, I'm honestly not sure why everyone is always so surprised. AMC could always buy more, but that would require a lot more writing and some "stretching" because it was written to conclude in season three.

Yea the comic is, but the TV show concept was written as a three season start to finish.

10characters

Attachments

101 - 120 of 122 Posts