Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A place to post your (least) favorite redundant topics and questions... make a redundant statement or ask a redundant question to get a redundant answer!

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
CincyG27 said:
Forgive me, but what is OCing? (See what I did there!?)
Because of this thread (and your parentheses) I will give a simple, however, hostile in tone, answer...

OPEN CARRY

Add the "ing" and you get...

OPEN CARRYING

Lol

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
While we're here, what is the best kind of ammo to shoot at stuff? And should I carry it one in the chamber? :D

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
And my answer is if you are just dumping rounds down range, anything will do, if you are legitimately practicing or competing, quality brass case American made ammo will be my choice, and for carry, any well known hollow point will do, I carry Hornady fpd tap.

As far as the other question...
Would you carry an empty can of pepper spray? Cocked, locked and ready to rock! One in the pipe all the time.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Why does my glock rattle?

Why does my glock shoot low/left?

Why cant I see a bullet in every witness hole in the magazine when full?

Ive been shooting for 50yrs and know how to shoot so why does my glock jam?

I just bought a new gen4 and heard there were problems. Should I swap parts before I ever shoot it or this one....ive shot 500 rounds through my gen4 w/o issue, should I get the new recoil spring and ejector?

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Why do you choose Glock?

What is the meaning of life?????

Why won't Shakira answer my calls even though she changes her phone number constantly??????????

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Why does my glock rattle?

Why does my glock shoot low/left?

Why cant I see a bullet in every witness hole in the magazine when full?

Ive been shooting for 50yrs and know how to shoot so why does my glock jam?

I just bought a new gen4 and heard there were problems. Should I swap parts before I ever shoot it or this one....ive shot 500 rounds through my gen4 w/o issue, should I get the new recoil spring and ejector?
1. It's probably a Gen4, we all know those have problems
2. See #1
3. See #1
4. See #1

lol

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
That Glocks have no safetys or do they have a safety? Back in late summer 2011 I brought my glock to a sunday fun day activity which included shooting as one the first events with my cousin and his NYC friends. My older cousin hates glocks as they have "no safety". One of his NYC friends could'nt engage the safe action trigger as she tried to pull the trigger. Our other friend who has lots of time with glocks as he lives with both of his cousins who are local leo's and he says thats a glock safety for you and unloads my 23 and shows her what she did wrong. Needless to say he stopped saying that glocks have safetys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts