Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Okay, AAFES is having a "Sale" on Glocks. Specifically, they willbe selling Glock Model # 19, 23, 26 & 27 for $485.00. No Sales Tax. So,price wise, what does everyone think???

I do have a 10% off coupon that I can use, that would make one at $436.50,or two at $873, or three at $1309.50.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
What generations? Either way that's a great price. Gen 3s MSRP are around 569, Gen 4s are $619.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Okay, AAFES is having a "Sale" on Glocks. Specifically, they willbe selling Glock Model # 19, 23, 26 & 27 for $485.00. No Sales Tax. So,price wise, what does everyone think???

I do have a 10% off coupon that I can use, that would make one at $436.50,or two at $873, or three at $1309.50.
In my searches, generally the best you can do at regular retail is normally about $499. That's a "good" deal. There's nothing wrong with paying a little more, but it's great to be able to pay a little less!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a brand new Gen 3 last month. It was made in March 2012 as well. They still make Gen 3's for those who prefer them. The $499 I quoted was for Gen 3's. Gen 4's are typically around $50 more.

·
Registered
511 Posts
sfcjcl said:
Get three for about $1309.50

·
Registered
624 Posts
If you are military, I am assuming you are by speaking about the PX, you should be able to get a "blue label gun". The last two I bought were $398 ($423 out the door) for the Glock 32 and $460 (forget the total price) for the Glock 20. These LE models come with three magazines too. Prices are different all over. Heck there are two gun shops right next door to each other that vary by $20. (SGC and US Auto Arms) I would call around and see what "blue label gun" deals you can find. Just an idea.

http://us.glock.com/dealer-locator click on the LE tab once you enter your zip code.

·
Registered
44 Posts
As a soldier, you can buy from a glock LawEnforcementOfficer dealer any day for 393.xx. They extend this pricing to military and first responders too. Google GSSF and goto the official site for it and look around. On that sight somewhere it lists all of the LEO dealers in the USA. I just did it in February. $393.20 plus tax for my wife's glock 26. Same price all day every day for 9mm, .357sig, and .40. 10mm and .45 are a little more. AAFES is not doing you any favors my friend. I am a retired Army helicopter pilot, and I am still a civilian instructor pilot for the Army. Find the Glock LEO dealer in the state you are in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you are military, I am assuming you are by speaking about the PX, you should be able to get a "blue label gun". The last two I bought were $398 ($423 out the door) for the Glock 32 and $460 (forget the total price) for the Glock 20. These LE models come with three magazines too. Prices are different all over. Heck there are two gun shops right next door to each other that vary by $20. (SGC and US Auto Arms) I would call around and see what "blue label gun" deals you can find. Just an idea.

http://us.glock.com/dealer-locator click on the LE tab once you enter your zip code.
Well, Thank you all very much. I am going to work this and see what I can do.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
These guys got you covered. Although that's a good price, you can buy through the Blue Label program for $398, plus tax and such your about $420 OTD. Where are you stationed?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
If they are Gen 4 , BUY ALL OF THEM!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts