The never ending discussion LOL

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DevilDawg235, May 23, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Good points by this guy.. What do you think personally?

[ame]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82550962/[/ame]

2. trigger252

trigger252 New Member

Seems to be a solid argument....I just tried to research the subject further and couldn't find anything to counter the argument....I was always told that in most cases that its the shock from a gunshot wound that actually kills instead if the physical damage (this obviously excludes head and spine shots) and for some reason I reasoned that a larger projectile would have more mass and likewise increase the "shock" effect.....however I just researched and apparently shock is caused simply by blood loss so really that just depends on shot placement.....thanks for posting....its nice to learn something new every now and then....of course I wouldn't mind hearing somebody's argument if you could disprove the video's points....consider me equally open minded

3. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Based on the facts stated, I dont believe there is much to argue. However, I'm also interested in hearing other people's opinions.

4. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    i noticed there was no comparison with 10mm is it cause its considered a hunting gun and not a self defense gun are do they not test them if anyone has the test info please put on i couldn't find any reliable info online on my phone i will be doing a more intense research at home

5. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Im dying to shoot a 10mm, never have! :)

6. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    changed my life i swear !!!! ;) on a little more note serious note i looked on lap tops didn't find any convulsive answers yet but i did kinda work 16hrs now bought to go in for another. so i can't lie thus late in the week Im not thinking right Hahaha 3 day weekend thou so gonna be good:).