Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proponet of High Velocity
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always noticed, on SOME of my Glocks, I'd get a rattle when a full mag was locked in the gun. I always figured somehow a round was moving, but I was finally able to see it enough to be able to say "ohhhh I seeeee" lol

This is a 10rd G29 mag with a Pearce +2. Pay attention to the #9 witness hole.

Reactions: Island Life

·
Premium Member
13,272 Posts
My Glock 20 has the Glock rattle with full mag..any mag I try. I have to shake it to hear the rattle. It doesn’t just rattle in the holster.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Only time I've experienced it with glock is when using ETS 17-rounders. Disconcerting, but didn't seem to hurt anything; it still functioned okay.

·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why is this an issue?
It is not an "issue" . It was one of those things that I couldnt explain before. The rattle doesnt bother me. Not being able to explain the rattle bugged the hell out of me.

It's just one of those things like, why wouldnt you be a Hurricanes fan, or why reply to a topic if you arent going to be constructive to the topic.

·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Glock 20 has the Glock rattle with full mag..any mag I try. I have to shake it to hear the rattle. It doesn’t just rattle in the holster.
I cant hear the rattle in the holster either. Just when the gun is in my hand.

·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool story.
See, you did it again. That's a space wasted, that someone starving for a space could have used. But no, alas, you wasted it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts