The Gun That Replaced the 1911 - VIDEO

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Amsdorf, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

I enjoyed pulling together this video providing a fairly thorough overview of the history, feature, functions and, yes, controversy surrounding the Beretta 92 platform. It features accuracy demonstrations and shooting demonstrations. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think and please chime in here or on the channel with any stories of your personal experiences with the Beretta 92, or as it is known in the military, the M9. As always, I welcome your constructive criticism.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4uSmfDtCFU[/ame]

2. Two-Guns

Two-Guns New Member

Great video, Lot of good info. Thanks for posting.

3. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Thanks, bro, appreciate it.

4. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Great video! I don't know if you could do this or not, but it would be awesome to get a sort of PIP of you shooting in the top right or left of the screen when the target is up. If you could do that, it would add a lot to the video! I love the triple taps btw haha, that was pretty sick.

5. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Thanks, that's a fantastic suggestion, however, I only have one camera and I think to be the most effective with PIP, I would probably need to be running two, but...I'm going to give it a try to see how that would look/work.

What I mean, is that to capture "live" PIP action, one camera would be on the target and the other on me and then I'd edit afterwards.

6. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I gotcha. I wasn't sure what you had in the way of equipment haha.

7. One of these days I would like to pick up one of those and transform it into a resident evil S.T.A.R.S pistol:

GP_TM_Biohazzard_1_lg.jpg