Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't believe my luck today. Found the Glock of my dreams. Purchased it off a very nice gentleman locally. This weapon is in "as new condition" as it gets. Gentleman said it had less than 100 rounds put through it. Also came with Glock "-" connector and smooth trigger to include the stock parts. Still has the copper grease and the frame is PERFECT! So freakin happy you have no idea.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know...can't believe my luck. You have no idea how long I have been looking for one with gills in this condition.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Looks brand new.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Appreciate it guys. I never thought I would run into a deal like this. By chance I checked a local board and saw that this gentleman was selling some revolvers. Decided to open up the post and take a look since he was local. The Glock wasn't even listed for sale. At the end of his listing he mentioned off hand that he might be selling some other pistols and one of them was a Glock 19 RTF2. I PM'd and asked for a description and what he would be looking to get for it...if in fact he decided to sell. Imagine my surprise when he came back with a figure and description of condition. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Outstanding!

I know the Gills are something people either love or hate, seems like the haters won out by the time Gen 4 hit. Was it a blue label or what?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Nice you have the RTF2. Those are not made anymore. KEEP it!
I regret selling mine

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Gary

iRockGlock said:
Nice you have the RTF2. Those are not made anymore. KEEP it!
I regret selling mine
The only firearms i've sold are some large Caliber stuff that i'll never use again. I'll never sell my Glocks ;)

·
Banned
767 Posts
dude... night sights and gills? for 475???? thats awesome man!!! Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.