The George Zimmerman Case...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DevilDawg235, Apr 11, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

No surprise there...the liberal media and the liberal administration

have been calling for his head since day 1... so, now they got it !!

3. I concur about the media. I dont see any decent lawyer letting this even get close to going to court.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

The woman in charge didn't think it was worthy of a grand jury...

5. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

She's gonna have a press conference at 6:00PM Eastern Time in which she will disclose the actual charge(s).

I work in Semminole County FL and the police has barricades all around the County Jail in cass Zimmerman is brought in. This is crazy, cant wait to see how this is going to turn out.

6. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Yup... Just heard it on the radio. Its gonna be crazy around here from now on.

7. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I wonder if he can get the death penalty. :)

8. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

He turned himself in and now has a new Lawyer and a bond can be requested.

9. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

would that be your vote for a penalty?

without all the details and surrounded by perceptions clouded by the media, you would ask for the death penalty?

10. Do you think if you were a witness that saw zimmerman getting his ass kick that you would go to trial for him? Especially with all this media BS going on and probably have the whole black community after you!!!! This trial is gonna go down the wrong road!!!!!

11. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

In Florida: Second degree murder:
    Maximum of life in prison; Minimum of 25 years if firearm is used, otherwise a minimum of 20.5 years under sentencing guidelines for a person with a clean record.

12. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

All that will be necessary for a dismissal of the charges is for the defense to show reasonable doubt that the killing was intentional.

Until then, there is no use speculating on process or outcome, nor is there any call to "smile" at a call for the death penalty.

13. fls348

fls348 New Member

At first I couldn't figure out what you meant by "smile", but then I went back and read Hopey Changey's post and saw what you were referring to....

I generally pay no attention to Hopey Changey's post, I guess that's why I missed it.

14. PeacefulWarrior

PeacefulWarrior New Member

The moment obama referred to Treyvon 'like his son if he had one,' and later, the criminal Eric Holder vowed a 'thorough investigation' (he should check his own back yard)... it pretty much sealed Zimmerman's fate, regardless of facts.

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Well, I guess he (Zimmerman) can pretty much guarantee an acquittal....if Holder and his pals do the investigation, that is.

16. The state of FL legal system has always been retarded and this is a great example. It took a grand jury to decide to charge a killer who was told by 911 to walk away. Instead he killed a kid in cold blood based on bias and potentially racially motivated preconcieved notions.

They should take him out back.

17. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I agree, also with just getting jail time couldn't he be out in a few years on parole?

18. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Ironically, his lawyer works at the TV/Radio station. He's a legal analist for the news. Wow

19. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

There is a TON of evidence that we the public do not about according to the prosecutor. So this can go both ways.

We just have to see how the defense presents the case and the most important thing that no one has heard or seen.... An eye witness! :-/