Glock Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok let me take a stab at this with you all , but has anyone seen the facebook add by a Mr. Brandon Maddox from FFL123.com saying he can help you get your FFL and A class III license, he says he's back by the BBB , just looking for some info.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have not seen his add but I do know people like him. It is not difficult to do the paperwork to get both as long as you have the money for the special ocupation tax. He is just gonna charge you to fill the paperwork out for you and give some pointers on handling the rest

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Actually, what he sells is a "guide" not a service. He doesn't do anything for you, but provides you with a lot of info about filling out the paperwork, preparing for the interview, code enforcement and other things you might not think of. It's worth the $20 or 30, whatever it is, in my opinion.

He also provides info on distributors, setting up accounts with them, etc. The info provided covered a lot of things that I'd just never thought about. I've been slacking, so I don't have mine yet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If it is only $20-30, it would be a help. The ones I have seen is more like $100-$150 and they send you the forms to sign, fingerprint cards, and a guide sheet to go by.
I have a FFL, but not a class 3. The forms were simple to fill out and the processing is quick, took about 40 days to get it back after I mailed it. Beets the 4-6 months wait on a Form 1.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts