Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Bought this laser and found out it has different attachments to put on full size guns just so happens it fits my SR9 and my G21 . Just thought I would put it out there for opinion. I really like it. It is very petite and has all the adjustments of any other laser i looked at and was very inexpensive as CT goes.

ForumRunner_20120406_193943.jpg



ForumRunner_20120406_194006.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
Nice care to share how much it runs? About time to clean the Glock lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Very nice! 3 question: 1.) How hard is it to zero it? 2.) How far do you have yours zeroed out to? 3.) Dose it hold its zero after a few hundreds of rounds?

I was thinking of getting the lasermax guide rod laser and getting a low profile light for my G21. I really don't like the bulk of the laser/light combos but that laser looks nice and low profile.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not real versed with all the zeroing in maybe you could give me a few tips and I'll let you know. I just eyeballed it in with my sight on a deers nose!! Not real professional i know but it seemed to work. I have almost exclusively shot it on my SR9 up to now so I have had zero problem with it loosening at all. Also I dont mind at all it was $ 149.00 at my local gun shop here in Ocala fl.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
Support Gunner said:
Very nice! 3 question: 1.) How hard is it to zero it? 2.) How far do you have yours zeroed out to? 3.) Dose it hold its zero after a few hundreds of rounds?

I was thinking of getting the lasermax guide rod laser and getting a low profile light for my G21. I really don't like the bulk of the laser/light combos but that laser looks nice and low profile.
Remember the lasermax rod voids the glock warrenty.
I have the same CT rail laser on my 23, its fairly easy to zero in, took me about 20 rounds and I started at 10 yards. I went out to 25 yards and its dead on. I have only shot this 23 maybe 200 rounds and it has held its zero so far. Its my bedside gun so I don't shoot this very often.
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
dutchs said:
I'm not real versed with all the zeroing in maybe you could give me a few tips and I'll let you know. I just eyeballed it in with my sight on a deers nose!! Not real professional i know but it seemed to work. I have almost exclusively shot it on my SR9 up to now so I have had zero problem with it loosening at all. Also I dont mind at all it was $ 149.00 at my local gun shop here in Ocala fl.
Ocala whoa used to live in Apopka dad had a hunt camp out in Ocala, don't really rembered exactly where though
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
I would help you out zeroing a laser but I currently don't own any laser on my firearms. So I can't help you on that one but from what I have read, most of the laser you have to move the laser to were your shots are.

I think it would go by the same concept as bench shooting to zero in a scope but like I said, I don't any laser at the moment so I could be wrong.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chadsallfrank, think you have a minute for a little tutilage on zeroing in? Never done it before. Do you shot and work back from there with the up and down adjustments?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard cleaning a Glock destroys the character! LOL Lucky enough to go shooting today just havent got to it yet, besides I needed my Glock Forum fix!
 

·
Click Click Boom
Joined
·
45,268 Posts
dutchs said:
I heard cleaning a Glock destroys the character! LOL Lucky enough to go shooting today just havent got to it yet, besides I needed my Glock Forum fix!
Lol, I am super anal about cleaning so it stud out. Gotta get tha...t fix
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Getting right on it glocknloaded!! Hup too!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can anyone tell me how to zero in a laser? Or maybe pass on info. Where I can find it?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Hope this helps you:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9J0EjzNjPE[/ame]

You may have a different way to adjust it on you laser but this should give you a basic idea how to do it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great video! Very basic and easy to understand. Just the way my simple mind needs. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
dutchs said:
Chadsallfrank, think you have a minute for a little tutilage on zeroing in? Never done it before. Do you shot and work back from there with the up and down adjustments?
Mine was way off when I put it on so I eyeballed it to get close. At about ten feet. Next I will take it to the range and start at about 15 feet, shoot once then adjust, shoot again until your where you are right on. Make minor adjustments so you ensure the laser is going where you want it to. The go to 25 ft. Do the same until you are comfortable at the distance with the laser. At 25ft when you have it zero'd in it will be very close at 50 and 75 ft, very minor adjustment will be needed from then on. I only go 50-75ft on mine for the simple fact that its my bedside weapon and i dont need any further than that. I hope this helps you
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats what i'm going to do. Thanks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry folks I keep saying railgard it is a Railmaster!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top